1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booking Linea 1.3MJD Emotion white beauty

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NumeroUno, Mar 24, 2014.

1. NumeroUno

NumeroUno Timido

Bangalore
    :)

Thanks to zenwalker.....He did influence me for taking this decision. I was inclined to Skoda rapid 1.6TDI. Finally I stopped thinking and called the Vecto Motors SA to my place for collecting the booking amount.

I am impressed with the old linea design (especially the center console look). Below reasons made me to go for the old linea.

• Of course the price (due to discounts)
    • I do not like the sharp edges in the car and also too much of curves. Sharp edges on the new bumper especially in the bottom.
    • The new linea dashboard (beige color) is difficult to maintain as I have a small kid who is known for spoiling it.
    • Old linea center console looks great with the clean finish.
    • Cruise control is not useful to my driving usage.

Thanks to the sales agent Nikhil of Vecto motors for bearing me with lot of patience and clearing my queries. I am looking forward to the PDI, delivery and fun on wheels. Hopefully in the next weeks I should have keys in my hand.
    6 people like this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats NumeroUno..!

Considering the discounts and your dislike for the newer design, I would say you have landed yourself a smarter deal, one that justifies all your objectives in a car. You won't regret this decision and infact maybe the last few lucky ones who can snatch the Gen 1 Linea model.

You will surely appreciate the great steering and array of features that a Linea offers, along with a sense of safety and excellent handling that will make your driving experience wonderful.

Best of Luck and Wishes..!
    1 person likes this.
  3. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Congrats bro...Brave decision to go with Linea 1st gen.. You'll love it for sure :)
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome to the FIAT family and ofcourse TFI family too.
    Congratulations on the booking and i must say i am happy and glad that you went ahead and booked the italian beauty. At one point even i was a bit concerned about you leaning towards Rapid and Dzire ;)
    I am sure with a positive mindset youll never be dissapointed to the core but rather love to ride it all along :clap

P.S: Party days r closer :devilface
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  5. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats and welcome to FIAT world.The reasons above quotted are the same ones for me as well.
  6. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Hey congrats..
    How much discount are offered in old look linea?
  7. ashtek

ashtek Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats NumerUno!

Any idea if old Lineas (90hp) are still available and what offers dealers are providing?
  8. NumeroUno

NumeroUno Timido

Bangalore
    Thank you all...Fiat guys are having few of old model manufactured in Jan 14...I got a good discount of 70,000+free insurance +freebies like parking sensors etc.
    1 person likes this.
  9. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    That is well over 1 lakh
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore