1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booking a New Fiat Punto Diesel Emotion Pack - Advise Required

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Srini, Sep 18, 2011.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

Congratz man. so, another GP abarth in making? super :)

@Kedar - you are inspiring many, man :)
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    HTML:

IMO We (FIAT Enthu) are managing the FIAT India indirectly. Atleast in Sales Department.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Very true. Lots of buying decisions happen on TFI!
  4. Hi Srini,

First of all, Congrats on your great buy!! It's indeed a fantastic decision that you've arrived at. I am booking the vehicle during this weekend and I would like to see what rates have been offered to you. Sharing the split-up rates would do a lot of help as I am buying it in Karnataka. Here is what I have been quoted for the GP 90HP:

Ex-Showroom Price: Rs:696187
    Insurance : Rs.22059
    Extended Warranty : Rs.5000
    Road Tax : Rs.108189
    Regn and handling : Rs.5000
    Standard Fitments : Rs.2750
    ----------------------------------------------
    Total : Rs.839185

Discounts:
    Insurance at Re.1
    Cash Back :Rs.10000
    Regn and Handling @ Rs.1000 (discount of Rs.4000)
    Fiat Fuel vouchers : (Rs.3250 or Rs.6500 or Rs.13000 whichever I get in the lucky draw)
    Other freebies : Under body coating/ Ganesha Idol/ Car Perfume (Rs.2500 + Rs.100 + Rs.150) = Rs.2750
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Total discount (assuming that I get the minimum value fuel vouchers) : Rs.22058 + Rs.10000 + Rs.4000 + Rs.3250 + Rs.2750 = Rs.42058/-
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Effective on-orad price = Rs.839185 - Rs.42058 = Rs.797127

Please let me know the quote you have got.

Cheers,
  5. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    You are paying atleast 30 K more than me and you are talking about the old offers and not the new one. If it is fine give me a call at +9841160612 anytime tomorrow or let me know your number to contact you. Will check for the quote (i have currently kept in in office) if I have one at home and respond ASAP.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Could not agree more with you. I was explaining the features GP has got and almost all my friends raised their eyebrows as they have never seen / heard off about this. These are the same guys who used to mock me about my Fiat Palio Petrol for its poor fuel efficiency. They wanted a test drive and i arranged one. Five of the folks drove the (4 of them own a different vehicle - 2 maruthi; one figo and one Santro) vehicle and were talking about the GP for most part of the evening. They were simply blown up. One other beauty is that after we completed our test drive; a lot of people from other offices (I work in a SEZ - DLF Chennai) were inspecting the car and enquiring the sales guy.
  6. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Untitled.jpg Breakup in picture

Points to note are :

Your standard fitments and other discounts seems to be equal which means a sales gimmick from the showroom. You could probably pick them up for less from market
    You have listed any corporate discount. Dont you have any?
    Fuel vouchers are las month discounts offered under "diesel for petrol" are they still on? I sincerely doubt. Check with the sales guy for any assurance. If they are on you should have the scratch option for Diesel for Petrol price as well.
    Your taxes seems to be too high. Ask him for breakup.
    Ask the breakup for handling charges.

Call me if you want to discuss further.
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  7. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    DSCN3359.jpg DSCN3361.jpg DSCN3363.jpg Did a complete PDI today at concorde yard for my GP BNW 90 HP. The car was excellent except few issues in left passenger door latch and some alignment issues with left side bonnet. I have not even booked the car and the dealer is kind enough to allow me a PDI which took me and my two other friends almost 90 minutes. The folks out there were patient enough during the time; however I am sure they would have laughed at the way we did our PDI with papers and doing all sorts of veriification.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    yeah :)

Thanks for sharing ths pic....so when you are going to book 90HP
  9. anoop

anoop Superiore

It is good to hear that you find the car in good condition, and the dealer was very cooperative during the PDI.

So, when are you bringing the beauty home?
  10. Why on Earth is the MID showing the temperature as 45 degree celsius?? Is Madras so hot???