1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booking a GP MJD 90HP BNW - Need HELP from TFI members - Now Booked

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by AerialsInTheSky, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @AerialsInTheSky, one suggestion for you, i know you must have think a lot about your car still on the serious note if you are ready to spend this much on your brand new punto the why not LINEA?? That would be a great car for you. I not going to confused you but think of it. If you can streach for 90hp den think about linea too. Plus to dat you have your uncle to get some benifits. You will love the plain look of Linea in your garage.
    Think once before you buy it!
  2. @Tron: I am just to much in love with the GP 90HP to even think about another car!!! :) The way I like is: Have a Hatch or have an SUV!! No Sedans for me!!
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    great to hear that! Have fun with your hot, sizzleing mighty 90hp stalion! Drive safe! \m/
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sorry to be offtopic

Tron what this \m/
  5. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hey buddy go for 90HP beast. It's been 5k on my ODO and every mile maintained a smile on my face. The pickup it has and the comfort in driving bumper to bumper traffic is simply awesome without any jerks. I "upgraded" from Lancer diesel to Punto90MJD and never regretted my decision though family strongly opposed.

@Kedar \m/ - stands for Rock-On :) , its way of expressing Joy.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  6. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @TheDrifter, thnx for explaining to kedar.
    & bro, yes what you said to -AerialsInTheSky is absolutely right! I was just thinking that if he have sources at dealer & if he can streach his pocket lil more he can have Linea. Although punto have some advantages too like modifyig ability, easy to park in less space specially in city. But once owning linea you'll be having specious cabin than that of punto. Thats all i wanted to say. End of the day both Linea & punto are fun to drive cars.
    Cheers!
  7. EDIT: Now Booked!!!!!

And finally, I made the booking today. Tentative delivery date would be 28th Oct. The SA said he could deliver well before that but, keeping in my that it's a Blue Moon day on 26th, I thought it was inauspicious to buy:) And yes.. It is a BNW GP 90HP!!

I believe that this thread has served its purpose. I'll be starting a new thread on my booking experience, PDI and ownership soon.

Thanks everyone for the inputs :)
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations.

Closing this thread now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.