1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked White Angel- 1.3 Emotion in Puducherry

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Aadikesh, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats on ur selection... BTW, how much did u save as you booked in Pondicherry???
  2. [/COLOR]
    Hi Pramod, Thank you very much

On Road Price is 7.01 Lacs dude. . . . . I'm not sure about Bangalore Price. More than 50000 I saved. . . . .In my case i didnt book the car for the sake of saving money. I booked it becasue my home town is very near to Karaikal(Part of Pondicherry state). Dealer and Service station is just 5KM from my home town. So i booked car in Pondicerry dude . . . . Oneway its advantage as well :)
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  3. Got updated from Dealer.

Dealer is not ready to replace both Height Adjuster and Stephny tyre. . . . . They fixed the issue related to height Adjuster it seems. They are not responsible for Stephny tyres becasue its coming with car . . . . . . .
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I think so. But, I don't see an issue with the stephny tyre which was manufactured in June'11. You car will be having many of the parts manufactured in '11.
  5. Ramjn: I am not sure about that. . . . Anyway thanks for your input . . . . . . . .Last day i took delivery of my Car. . . . Soon i will share my ownership experience. . .

Many Thanks to all for timing help . . . .
  6. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    hai Aadi,
    congrats for conquering white Angel.
    i suppose you had fun time with your white angel in munnar.

let me have the privilege of unveiling Your white Angel.

punto Getting out of Guest house.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  7. Thanks Line Lover,

You introduced my White Angel in Fiat Forum . . . . :)

Thanks for your intro . . . . :)

Waiting to release one big owner ship thread but going to release like serials(Not movies) . . . . . . .shortly
  8. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Drop-head gorgeous descending down the slope.
    will bring you a new rapport and hope.
  9. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Hey welcome...are you taking it from Manakulars? were you the one PDIed for 3 hrs couple of weeks back :) ? Mr.Mohan was so occupied and didnt pick my call...

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Hey, even am from Karaikal and we have another KKL member too...
  10. Thanks Bro . . . :) I really would like to thank you personally because initially you suggested me to buy one great product like Punto . .Really i felt awesome performance in my Munnar trip . . . . . Thanks a lot