1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked the T-Jet Emotion in New Pearl White! \m/

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by abhisheksil, Aug 27, 2013.

1. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    They did not wash the car!! ?? :eek: , if i was in your place i would have sent it right back and got it done on priority and given a piece of mind to the delivery guys.
  2. abhisheksil

abhisheksil Novizio

@puchoo: No bro this was during the PDI, I'm still waiting for the delivery of the car. If this is the situation during delivery i'll give them much more than just a piece of my mind!
  3. abhisheksil

abhisheksil Novizio

Child Lock?

Guys I had a query about how the child lock functions in the Linea. Since the car doesn't have a dedicated door lock button and the door knob is my 2 year olds favorite plaything in the car, this really has me worried. Can someone in a similar situation as mine tell me how to tackle this?

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ChildLock.JPG

Hope that helps.

Rajan
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Always read the manual atleast once my friends. :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. abhisheksil

abhisheksil Novizio

Sure does! Thanks a ton for the info Rajan.

- - - Merged Post - - -

I will Gurjinder, once I get my car! :) 2 more days to go... this thing with the lock was really causing me lot of grief, can rest easy now.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore

I guess it is acceptable in this case. He has not yet taken delivery of the car :D

Rajan
  8. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    Congratulations rock-on-smiley-emoticon.gif

looking forward to meet you in next small meets around thane
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    View attachment GRANDE PUNTO INDIA VERSION_603.81.635_EN.pdf
    Here go buddy, its for the GP, but few of things will not differ between Linea and GP. Hope it helps.
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    And i have seen guys comming to service center to get there door locks fixed not knowing that child lock was enabled.
    And to add to misery, the SA did advised complete lock assembly replacement :p
    Thankfully my eye caught the attention and issue was resolved and the fellow Linea owner was surprised to know about the feature.
    I asked him, then who enabled the lock, and he was clueless, probably the guys who installed the speakers did it :p
    1 person likes this.