1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked the Linea MJD - Emotion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Saumya, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    HayCongratulations for new car.

Sunbeam Beige color is fantastic. My choice will be Brozo Scuro for Linea.
  2. kartikail

kartikail

Mumbai
    magnifico italiano....! linea is sooo beautiful... good colour mate.. looks really classy...
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great Dude, The color has different shade at every hour, i love it.
  4. Saumya

Saumya Amatore

mumbai
    Yes , it is from Fortune motors at Saki Naka... but this is a '.... J MZ ' Chasis # ... so yea it should be a September one .. though they were claiming it to be a OCT one.i'm not quite sure though...Psst.. are you from the Company.. or did u go there for ur car PDI ??

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

yea yea.. thts the best part.. this color is gorgeous every time u look at it.... n ye u can say so.. changes color.. with the time of the day.. hehe ... New car every hour
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  5. Satyajit

Satyajit

Mumbai
    Hi Saumya, I've purchased a TW T-Jet Plus from Fortune Powai/Sakinaka myself :) The delivery is tomorrow.
    I had seen your SBB during my PDI and it was a JMZ. That was when I realized that they are now offering SBB for MJDs too. More details in PM.
  6. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Hi fellas welcome to FIAT gang. Congrats for your cars!
    @satyajit & saumya, what is your location in mumbai?? We members from mulund & thane had many meets. It'll be great if you people also willing to join us.
  7. Saumya

Saumya Amatore

mumbai
    Sure thing bro.. im from the suburbs.. andheri... do let me know when u have such meets.. .it'll be a pleasure to join in.. meanwhile.. are we on FaceBook ?? cos im unable to find TFI there..
  8. Saumya

Saumya Amatore

mumbai
    Delivery todayy.. dhanteras... hope alls well.... keepin fingers crossed..... !!
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Saumya, have you took the delivery of your car? Do post more pictures and your initial impressions on the car.
  10. Congratulations on the purchase of your car.. You will love your fiat without a doubt.. I simply cant have enough of mine :) ... as for the team fiat facebook link here it is :

http://www.facebook.com/TeamFiat
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.