1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked the Linea MJD - Emotion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Saumya, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard buddy, and hearty congrats on getting the Italian babe.

Sun beam beige is THE elegant colour for sure.

Cheers!
  2. rkarth

rkarth Timido

Bangalore
    Welcome saumya!!! Congrats on your booking :)
  3. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Congrats. happy motoring..
  4. Saumya

Saumya Amatore

mumbai
    Yea i have already doubly checked with the dealer and have asked him for the pics of my car .. else ill go to the stockyard myself n see it before registration....and yes i have gt the PDI.. it is handy.. thankss..!!

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Yea i have the PDI .. its a 3 page PDI as against the 13pages which I have heard.. but sure thng to get checked.. its indeed helpul... thnks budd
  5. Saumya

Saumya Amatore

mumbai
    1llinea.jpg

Here it is the SUNBEAM BEIGE - Emotion.... just arrived at the showroom this evening... im soo thrilled... the car yet has to be cleaned up n readied for delivery... waiting for saturday.. yippppiiieee,,,,

As regards the bookin process etc.. well let me tell u that as against the agonies mentioned in various forums for FIAT .. i found myself cruising along the entire proccess till now.. the dealer has been excellent.. n the commitment is all good till now.. now im beginning to believe that there are some anti-elementss working to pull down this lovely gorgeous babe... till now .. no regrets.. n believe me..it is a good buy ...!!

Stand by for more on delivery day..
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  6. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Do a very through PDI befor accepting delivery.
  7. Satyajit

Satyajit

Mumbai
    Hi Saumya, congratulations on purchasing the beauty. Did you by any change buy from Fortune Motors Powai? I saw an SBB Linea (September Chassis) at their Panvel yard during my PDI on the 10th.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Your car looks great.Some how I feel that the quality has increased,panel gaps are even and the paint quality looks good.
    Post more pictures please(I like black grill more than a chrome grill though)
  9. kvk

kvk Amatore

Bangalore
    Congratulations.. and thats a very nice color on the Linea
  10. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    congrats man, sunbeam beige? i never knew its launched with MJD :( cool color. seems fiat is finishing off the paint kept for TJETS ;) just kidding.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.