1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked the Linea MJD - Emotion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Saumya, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saumya

Saumya Amatore

Hey guys,

Firstly a huge thanks for all here who have shared the experiences.This helped me get the confidence in booking the car (Touch Wood) else the internet is full of anti-FIAT reviews... I test drove the car 3 times .. n as it is rightly said.. Its is awesome..simply superb..and admiration guaranteed !!

So here it is...
    1. Booked the Linea MJD - Emotion 2011 (The emotion has all i needed and also saved me 75K)
    2. Colour - Sunbeam Beige (New T-Jet Color now available on MJD)
    3. Delivery - Hopefully Next week before Diwali.

Besides the elegance, beauty and driving pleasure the Fiat stole my heart in comparison with :

1. Ford Fiesta - Rejected as it was too much hyped & the price was expensive (Diesel Variant costs 11L).
    2. Volkswagen Vento - Good Car but again out of budget & i heard that after sales is expensive.
    3. Hyundai Verna Fludic - The car had a Body Roll n was bumpy besides the fact that the back seat is a problem.
    4. Maruti Dzire - No doubt its a cool product these days.but the Finishing of the product & the huge waiting got me away from it.
    5. TATA Manza - Rejected as its a TATA .. for obvious reasons.... my friend is suffering with his February purchase just as said in various forums.
    6. Honda Jazz - With the price cut i thought it was a good buy.. but then . i was recommended against it.. as its not worth the price.. besides it being petrol.(Psst.. the Rs.72/Litre fuel got me thinking away from it too)

So here it was.. the FIAT that was all praises by me n my family ..Also my pals who own the FIAT Linea said they have been driving this beautiful beast without any problems whatsoever n the only grievance i heard was that of After sales by TATA..... which i was assured that after the Split in operations and FIAT setting up their own set-up would be just history... i went ahead & I booked the beauty.. and was happy at the price i got.

A huge thanks again to you guys.. already feel the passion ... and the adrenaline kicking in me... can't wait... !!

Like i would say.... " We grew up seeing a FIAT ... Now it's time to Own one. " Cheers !! ::T
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Congrats,welcome to TFI
    Happy motoring
  3. nobrakes

Welcome to the forum Saumya and congrats. Great car and excellent choice of colour :)
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI Saumya.

You have booked the best car in the segment :) (Also the best colour!)
  5. Welcome to TFI Saumya!! You have made a fantastic choice....!! Happy and safe motoring:)
  6. Srini

Srini Regolare

Congrats on an excellent selection
  7. anoop

anoop Superiore

Congratz on your wise choice, @Saumya. Do update more about the booking experience and pre - sales experience. When you go for PDI check of your car, do remember to take a print out of the PDI sheet from the forum and use it.
  8. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Congratulations on the new car and welcome to the Forum.

Wish you happy miles ahead.
  9. Tron

Tron Superiore

@Saumya, first of all welcome to gang of FIATs! You made a great choice, you'll simply love the every single moment of ownership! SBB in mjd? Wow thas new. Do post your every single question stricks in your mind,we ppl are always here for help! Do a proper PDI of your car.
    BTW where are you from mumbai??
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Saumya to TFI, you will have a wonderful time with us and in the meet.
    As Fiat is know for Ages and the people are coming towards it, And assure you that the macho man will never let you down,,,, Infact you will be admired by itself...... and the neighbours will ENVY.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.