1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked the Italian Beutiful Beast, Punto Evo 1.3 MJD 93 PS

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by BIPLAB DUTTA, Mar 23, 2016.

1. BIPLAB DUTTA

BIPLAB DUTTA Novizio

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks a lot. Sure I have taken the printout of PDI list.
  2. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @BIPLAB DUTTA Congratulations. Wish you Happy Miles Ahead :)

Please post the pics & write your ownership review once you get it.
    BIPLAB DUTTA likes this.
  3. BIPLAB DUTTA

BIPLAB DUTTA Novizio

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks a lot. Surely I will share.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 27, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 27, 2016 ---
    Hi All,

My sales person told me that he will provide me the basic accessories for free, but I am not sure which are the accessories he is going to provide.

I am planning for the below accessories :
    1) Floor mat : Noodles mat. I am not going to take this from dealer as I am planning for noodle mat.
    2) Seat cover : PU leather. I want to see that in local shop and not take it online.
    3) Door Sill : I will try to ask it for free as Umesh told me he will give me basic accessories for free :)
    4) Reverse parking sensor.
    5) Mud guard : This will be free from dealer.

Please suggest me some shop in Pune where I can get it in reasonable rate. I am not good at burgaining so I want a shop where, I have not to burgain.

In the mean time I have gone through the accessories list available Online. I found some of the items. I need your valuable input on these.
    1) Floor mat :
    http://www.amazon.in/Autofurnish-An...1459046814&sr=1-3&keywords=fiat punto evo mat

It is noodles mat. do you think I can go for it.

2) Door sill : I feel, I will ask this from Fiat accessories if they giving it free :).
    If then dont provide I will go with the below accessories or shall I go for the local shop.
    http://www.amazon.in/Auto-Pearl-Pre...59048186&sr=1-5&keywords=fiat punto door sill

Thanks,
    Biplab
  4. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Free Accessories includes floor mats (normal), reverse parking sensors, mud flaps - generally provided by most of the dealer's.

You can ask for Door sill too, negotiate with the dealer !!

Good luck
  5. BIPLAB DUTTA

BIPLAB DUTTA Novizio

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks for the information. :) What I have come to know from my sales person is the team in Hinjewadi is not the same as it was PCMC (this is regarding your information you given me in another post). There is a complete change, the current new team members are ex employee of Pundit auto. Yesterday I met Umesh (for down payment) and asked about the team and he was amazed that how I know that. ;). He also mentioned that there were problem with prev setup and owner has decided for complete change.
    Also I got some interesting news that Fiat India is planning to increase the business by investment of Jeep's capital to flow to other Fiat business to boost fiat car sales. Not sure how much true (but I believe him :) ).
    A seperate team is getting training for Jeep sales.
    Now information for my Bueatiful Beast: Yesterday I made a down payment (2Lacs through RTGS) and Umesh confirmed me that on 2nd march I will be doing PDI and other document checks. I am not going for loan. He told me after PDI on 2nd march he will take me to the showroom and I can give him the rest of the amount by cheque. He is sure that I will get the car on Gudi Padwa (8th of March). I am still in negotiation for reverse sensor for free ;). I will update here tiem to time.
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @BIPLAB DUTTA congratulations for the beast.

Few suggestions:

Accompany Sales adviser for PDI with TFI PDI Checklist and do the thorough check. If you find anything then get it replaced from dealer ASAP.
    Dont go for Noodles mat as it wont be as hygienic as 3D mats will be in rainy season. (Personal experience)
    Dont go for FIAT OEM reverse parking as it does not show the distance and just has beep beep sound alert. By aftermarket one.
    Molded mudflaps arent any of use but something is better than nothing. Stay away from rubber mudflaps.

Looking forward to see your ownership thread and you in next TFI meets.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  7. BIPLAB DUTTA

BIPLAB DUTTA Novizio

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi All,
    Today I got call from sales representative (Umesh) that car has arrived to there stokyard. He shared the VIN with me and tomorrow I am going for a PDI. After PDI tomorrow, I will pay the rest of the amount and do the rest of the paperwork .
    The VIN/chassis numer is as below :
    MCA-11876-G-07070296-BGZ
    From last three character it is looking as February, 2016 manufacturing year.
    Am I correct.
    I have already taken all the printouts for the PDI from this forum.
    Regards,
    Biplab
  8. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
  9. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    @BIPLAB DUTTA, congratulation for your new ride. I somehow feel somewhat envious to wards the Punto owners, even though I have a Linea MJD. The reason may probably be that I missed the opportunity to own one when I upgraded from Indica 1.4 petrol. Later, I wished to buy Punto as our additional ride, but budget didn't permit.

Punto looks so classic from the rear! And it a such a package that I find more people going for Punto than Aventura or Linea.

Happy miles!
  10. BIPLAB DUTTA

BIPLAB DUTTA Novizio

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi All,
    I have done PDI on Friday iteself as the car came to the stockyard and Umesh (Fiat Sales representative) called me (Sir aa jayeye, Gadi aa gayi hain, Dekh ligiye phir baki ka deal complete karten hain). I was excited to go to there stockyard in Pimpri Chindwad. I have done the PDI with the check list that I have downloaded from this site and the things were good according to checklist.
    The meter reading was showing 23 H.
    I am really happy to see that. I have taken some photo though those are not that good but I would like to share them. But I dont know how to share them as I am new to this forum, Could somebody please help me for that.

Regards,
    Biplab
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    Ravi_M and Turbothinghy like this.