1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked the car- A few questions I hope you can answer

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by prem, Oct 26, 2011.

1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Prem,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new car.

Take your family on the highway and allow your driver to drive the car. This will be more than enough to convince everyone. One out-cry would be, there are no water-bottle holders :)

Wish you happy miles ahead
  2. prem

prem

Chennai
    thanks vasudev,
    am looking forward to driving it around..
    By the way..had to pay 1000 rs extra as the dealer says he will have to get an affidavit made because I dont have a passport/ration card. and we need that for registration.
    I have BSNL bill/driving license as address proof..
    Was I cheated?
  3. Congrats mate .. First for owning a Punto and 2nd for getting the exotica red . .
    I believe this addidavit stuff is required if the address in your RC book (which is a permanant address) is outside the place where you are registering the car .
    Infact even for me they asked for 750 Rs for affidavit since my permanant address is @ Kerala.
    And I strongly believe that this amount has nothing to do with affidavit . It is the "happiness" that they have to give to agents in RTO .
  4. U came to the yard at poonamalle?Mr.Pillai would have been there.An elderly guy with a telugu accent.I got my Punto from VST Anna nagar.So even i ve been to their yard.Congrats on the car.Make sure you get everything sorted coz VST isnt that great in sorting out things.