1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked te lady in ma dreamz-punto 90hp white.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by asif, Feb 26, 2012.

1. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Finally after a long wait father showed me the green signal for my dream FIAT PUNTO 90 hp:)..

The sales advisor at mohandas motors trivandrum arranged me the test drive very quickly(its ma 4th test drive from the same dealer).2012 model has resolved some of the issues of the earlier version.The car is now fun to drive,amazing comfort,handling & NVH levels.

This time i took the route i have test driven the new swift,where the roadworks goin on,wow what a difference,swift was shaking very badly while punto was like "give me more,these potholes are not eoungh to shake me".

Went straight to maruthi showroom to cancel the swift booking & today evening booked the punto 90 hp white.

The final on-road price quoted was 7.70 lakhs,after having 10,000rs as special discount+free insurance+reverse sensors+seat covers+underbody coating+20ltrz of diesel+door sill plates+perfume and other basic acc.Expecting delivery by 15th of march.

Howz the deal guys?

MODS NOTE - Kindly punctuate the posts in a better manner to enhance readability.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
    4 people like this.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats asif !! now we have the first 90hp to our gang of tvm tfians.. and first BNW car too !!!
    1 person likes this.
  3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats Asif for all new 90 HP.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Thankz for helpin me varun.U helped me a lot in getting more offerz,discounts and choosin the dealer.I am happy to join the tfi family.
  5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ GurujinderAs Asif has mentioned this fact then so I asked this qustion. But you deleted.May I know why ?I don't understand why some mods are targetting me like this ? 75% members of TFI are first time ownes of FIAT cars. & if I am not wrong some mods are also.So those who are first time owners of FIAT cars including mods they are not much aware about negative sides of FIAT engines.So humble request to mods not to misuse their powers & not to do acts like Dictators.Thanx
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    You're right Bhai. An error on my behalf.

@Asif - bhai had asked what all issues have been resolved in the 2012 model. Kindly reply to Bhai's query.

Cheers.
  7. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    The interior quality is way ahead of the earlier version,improvement in gear shifts,noticeable improvement in the music system now the speakers are doing a decent job,and the Engine feels more responsive in first & second gears.My friend who owns a 2009 linea was there with me durin the test drive,so the comparison was easy.
  8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanx Asif for informing.

IMO all MJD feels responsive for first few 2-3 K as they are all new.

After drinking 'Indian diesel' made by Indian petrol pumps specially made for tractor,ST Bus,Tata 407,Indica V2 problem starts.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Asif, Be prepared for 90 HP fever. This car is addictive. Your initial observation is spot on & there is lot-lot more that you will come across. I don't want to post any spoilers & make you feel less excited of what you might expect ahead. A joy isn't fun when you know it already. I want to see the joy/excitement in ownership posts that you will never feel tired off typing. Let's come through your daily updates & driving experiences without any gap especially since it's 2012 model yr. We don't have many 2012 90 HPs so everyone is waiting/excited.

You will be proud of your decision & tap yourself at shoulder, That's all i can disclose for now:p. Congrats bro!!
    1 person likes this.
  10. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Thanks a lot bro.Expected delivery is by 12th of march.Will keep you updated.Another happy news is that the onroad price is now 7.63lakhs,7000 Rs less than the amount quoted earlier + all the freebies promised earlier.The ex showroom price was 7000rs more than the actual amount,so got it cleared today.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2012