1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Punto 90HP - Planning to sell Alloys

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by vinayarora, Jul 18, 2010.

1. vinayarora

vinayarora

New Delhi
    I was waiting for the launch of the 90 HP Punto and have test driven it yesterday. I like the performance of the car, and I am ready to book this now. I would be upgrading to 205-55-R15 tyre from day-1. I know most of you people will recommend sticking to 195 but I have decided to go with 205. I have already purchased the after market alloys today and will be going with Yokohama S series tyres to go with my black wheels.

I would be starting my own Punto thread and will upload picures of my alloys as soon as I have my car. Hope you will like the wheels. Stay tuned.

I hade spoken with dealer and I am negotiating a deal where dealer is willing to buy back the OEM alloys at 50% of the List Price. Also I am able to sell the OE GT3 tyre at INR 2000 each. I need to know from you guys if these prices which I am getting for Punto alloy and tyre is fine or I would be able to get better price if I sell them on ebay or other classifed sites. Please provide your opinion.

--Vinay
  2. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Re: Ready to Book my Punto - Tyre upsize from day-1

I'm sure, someone from our forum may want to buy the stock E pk alloys.... at the price you are giving off the alloys to the dealer..
  3. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3

It might be worthwhile checking if this up-size will affect the warranty.

Johnny
  4. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Yes the up size beyond the Emotion Pk wheel size will void the warranty.
  5. Ballu

Ballu

Bangalore

vinayarora,
    I am looking for 1 alloy for my Punto EPK ( since 5th tyre is not having alloy) , can you give me 1 alloy at 50% cost and sell rest to dealer?
  6. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore

Even I would like to buy just 1 alloy for my spare wheel, if it can be shipped to Bangalore :)
  7. Ballu

Ballu

Bangalore

vinayarora,
    Have you sold off your stock alloy wheels?
  8. Re: Ready to Book my Punto - Tyre upsize from day-1

Have you sold off your alloys, if not I would be interested in buying a pair. Let me know if they are available.