1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cuty Red, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anoop

anoop Superiore

Do post the pictures of the key rings once you get them, Cutty red. I did trawl the ebay sites for some days, but all the key chains I found did not have the lines inside the red circle like the OEM key ring.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Anoop, the one which costs around 8 pounds has those lines as found on the genuine logo. The 2 pound ones are solid red.
  3. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    Congrats Cuty Red!
    same story here... drifted from i20 to Linea, that too after 1 month of booking of i20 ;)
  4. @ Anoop .. sure .. Will post the pics of key rings that I orders for .. Tho i like red ones that you were mentioning I ended up buying a ferrari steel one , which one my better half liked . Since she compromised for my 7.7 lk car I thot it will be good to compromise for the 500 Rs key rings .. :)

@ tushar : Thanks for the wishes mate .... Congrats on your beauty too .. Enjoy the drive . !!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

He he he - it is a very small compromise to keep the peace ;)

In my case, my better half was sold on Tuscan Wine, and I wanted Hip Hop Black, but I got TW at last (the fact that I saw a sparkling new, polished TW in front of Concord did help me to sway the decision too ;) )
  6. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Quote>@Srini -- ThanksSrini !!I choose Concorde , Velachery because of your experience only :) And as you mentioned on your post i was straight away asking for Raman rather than anyone approaching me .. lol ...
    Can you pleaes IM me your mobil # and your convenient time so that I can have a small discussion about the same ..<quote

Did you get my # in PM? I was expecting your call today..
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  7. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Hey man... COngrats for the new ride... am also on the same boat... booked Exotic Red and waiting for the delivery... everyday feels like a year:( these are the hardest days in my life :p
  8. @ Anoop > Guys always compromise ;) Specially when it is about our beloved cars ..

@ eNVe > My hearty Congrats ........B.T.W from which showroom you booked ur beauty?

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Friends .. Now my tension starts .. :) Need a helping hand ..... Today i got the VIN number of hte car that was ordered . And it says FMZ , which is June series .. Being 6 months old , and also being year end , Is it fine to accept this car ?
    I do understand that it also has nothing to do with the sales center and they receive the car in a particular order .. is it advised to check with some other dealers too ?
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    FMZ means it would be manufactured in June. By a rough guesstimate it would've reached the dealer around July. So it's been standing there for atleast 3.5 months now. So, not much of an issue if you do the PDI thoroughly.

Being a diesel , there is no fear of the fuel going bad in the system due to standing still. That malady affects only petrol.

For the other aspects, a PDI is the only way out.
  10. Thanks paaji for the quick reply ... When these people mentioned that they have "placed my order " , I was under the impresion that , they have orderd from Pune factory . Because currently it is not available in the showroom yard ...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.