1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cuty Red, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Cuty Red - Try ebay uk to get the FIAT key ring ( if thats what you mean). Should be yours for about 500Rs including shipping.

Cheers!
  2. Thanks paaji .. Will try out that . You saved my 1000 $$ :)
  3. Congrats mate on your new beauty.... I know waiting period is the worst period but do not worry, it is worth the wait....
    and hey; about the key ring, try out ebay.com or ebay.co.uk. u can use ebay india id on that too... i got mine for around rs.200/- including shipping... do book early as it takes around 20-25 days to arrive...
    and have fun with the beauty....;)
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    :wow one more 90HP on TFI.

Cuty Red congratulations for mighty 90HP. Me too own 90HP Punto BNW. ;-)

Do upload lots of pics
  5. Thanks Mihir for the wishes . And yeah as you and Gurjinder paaji suggested I am browsing through ebay - uk site and found few interesting pieces of key rings .. Thanks a ton friends .. Will post the pic of key rings once it reached my safe hands ...

@ kedar : Thanks for the wished mate ...
  6. Congratz ... and welcome to the forum.. I have a similar story to tell ..followed my heart as well and i got myself the very same Punto 90 from Concorde in Ambattur ...The Car is awesome and you will never ever regret the decision you have made.. Let me warn you though .. you cant stop yourself from obsessing over this beauty...;-)
  7. Thanks Gibson ... I am so blind that i didnt even test drive the car ...Ithink that is a true fiat love !! Currently I am driving maruti zen and at times i wonder whether I will be able to handle this red monster after playing around with the baby zen ...

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Friends .. One question ... How can we differentiate between a 76 bhp and 90 bhp punto apart from the 90 bhp sticker that they put up on the car?
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Congrats buddy on the booking. For the key rings try fiat US site as well, those are meant for 500 but are real cute. Are you joining the Chennai meet in november?

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    90 hp has chrome colored door handles, red stitching for seats. other than these if you race on the highway, u can make out :):)
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Plus it has the nice 90hp badge.

Paddleshifter is also driving a 90hp these days. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.