1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cuty Red, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Friends ,
    For last 2 -3 months I was planning to buy a hatchback . I started with Punto Emotion Pk . Then came the main issue of A.S.S .So I shifted to i20 even if I hate the exterior of the same.But then my better half suggested me to listen to my heart and not to head . I came back to what my heart says ...Punto .And after reading all the user reviews about Punto in TFI , I decided on Punto Emotion Pk ..
    so today went to Concord Motors , Chennai and booked 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP .
    Yeah you read it correctly 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP is the one that I booked after reading all the user reviews in TFI.
    The 25 days of delivery time look like 25 years for me now !!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  2. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Congratulations on booking your beauty ! Welcome aboard !

What color have you chosen? Once you get it, pls post fotos and your buying experience !
  3. Thanks Narayan .

I asked for Red Color .. Eagarly waiting for the delivery date ..
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    congrats on booking the Cuty Red punto!! :) tfi would surely help you to kill some time out of those 25 years!!
  5. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Congrats and you have chosen the right dealer - Concorde. BTW which branch you are booking from? Velachery or Ambattur?
  6. retropoppers

retropoppers

what is the price at which you have bought this car ?
    i am also looking to buy the same car with the same color !!!
  7. @ Shams -- Thanks Man ... Infact TFI has made my decision easier ... This is the first time I am joining any forums .. And i deeply regret for not joining this forum earlier .. But as always said .. better late than never ... Amazed by the quality of people over here and the expert answers that they give for any questions raised over by fellow TFI ans .. I really feel honoured to be part of this forum where we belong to the same family rather than some other "best forums " where we have to be shakespeare to be a member over there ..

@Srini -- ThanksSrini !!I choose Concorde , Velachery because of your experience only :) And as you mentioned on your post i was straight away asking for Raman rather than anyone approaching me .. lol ...
    Can you pleaes IM me your mobil # and your convenient time so that I can have a small discussion about the same ..

@retropoppers -- They quoted for ~ 7.7 lk OTR after all the discounts
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard and mighty congratulations on getting the Mighty 90 Cuty Pie, oh i mean Cuty Red.:p

Wishing you the best!

Mighty 90 is the segment benchmark and in most respects i rate it higher than the Linea itself.
  9. anoop

anoop Superiore

ah, a red shark. Congratz on the decision.
  10. Thanks gurjinder paaji ... and Thanks Anoop ..

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Guys I was asking for a fiat key holder @ sales center for my car .. and they were saying that they dont have it because the original ones will cost approx 1950 rs :eek:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.