1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked punto 1.3 emotion pack!!!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by samurai84, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Samurai. Waiting for the post delivery update. Good Luck buddy. Your booking thread will be closed once you take delivery so that you can start a new ownership thread.

Take care. Do take a camera with you and click lots of photos for revisiting the sweet memories later.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congrats dude. We're also waiting eagerly. :)
  3. niranjan_81

niranjan_81

Pune
    Congrats samurai. Did you get the benefits of august scheme? The rates of august are atleast lower by Rs. 22000 then that of July. If your bill date is in august they should give you all the benefits.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats Samurai!!
    most of the times they dont send the car to RTO. just an agent goes to get the work done but they tell that the car has gone just to buy some more time for delivery.
  5. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @Paddleshifter, Gurji, niranjan:- Thanks for your support.. sure i will upload the snaps soon :) I will go and pick my beauty at 5 P.M today :)
    @Shams:- you are right.. they did not send the vehicle. But registration is completed... Dreaming about my Junior SAMURAI :) :)
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - This is intro thread. Now closed.
    The ownership posts moved here. Please continue there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.