1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked punto 1.3 emotion pack!!!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by samurai84, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @Kedarbendre:- congrates dude!!!
  2. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Congratulation Kedar...
  3. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Dear TFians,

Yesterday i visited to the prerana motors, lalbagh road and spoke with Mr.Vijay. He promised me that he will deliever my vehicle on 3rd Aug. He spoke in very good manner and asked me to come down on monday to do PDI before the registeration to be done. My vehicles VIN is MCAXXXXXXXXXXXXEMZ.
  4. Hi Samurai,

Ask him for the value pack which would cost 5500 additional..but in return you will get insurance free, rsa free and one more which i'm not able to recollect i guess its extended warranty for free (total value of these is 20k) totally saving you another 15K...sorrry for the late reply, but ask him dis to do for july month only..aug month dey would change the scheme since its shravana (festival season and dey would hike things like anything)

Also if you could negotiate with him you can get the company spoiler free which would cost you outside 4K..else u can also do it with reverse sensors..

regards,
    Ashok
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Means May 2011 manufactured, should be ok.
    Do proper PDI.
  6. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @Ashok:- They promised me that they will give spoiler for free... regarding value pack, i don't abt this. is this plan existing for july month?

@Ravi:- yeah it is may 2011 manufactured.. should not be a problem right? sure i will do the PDI properly.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
  7. Yes it does...:) go for it...:dance
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  8. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    sorry for the delay guys....

Here goes my long story when i did PDI check.... I suppose to receive my vehicel for my PDI check on monday... But the dealer told me that vehicle will arrive at the late night on monday, so he asked me to come on tuesday early morning. So i went with my wife with lot of expectations to see our car. ( good that the sales person was already present in the yard at morning 8). We started to check every parts as mentioned in the TFI PDI check list. Here the shocking part was.. we could not see the 'H' symbol in the odometer :( and it was showing 47 KM in the odometer.. i asked the sales person about this. He could not able to tell why that 'H' symbol is not there in this car where it is present in all other car... He told me that some one would have resetted the odometer my mistake. But i did not accept his reason.. then i spoke with the manager regarding this issue.. even they are not aware of this issue itseems and they said that they have sent a mail to FIAT india about this issue.... Guys I need your suggestions for this issue.... What should I do next??? Shall I ask him to give new vehicle ot shall I take this one?
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    That is quite a silly mistake to commit, and i wonder if a dealer can be so ignorant about his cars. How many km's with H did the other cars have?

If another car is readily available, or can be arranged in a week or two, go for another car. Peace of mind is more important than a quick delivery.

Gurjinder.
  10. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @gurji... I saw one car its odometer was showing 43 km after the registrattion.... I will ask him to arrange an another vehicle. as you told peace of mind is very important than a quick delivery.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.