1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Pearl white punto

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by drnavins, Aug 1, 2013.

1. drnavins

drnavins Timido

India
    gulbarga
    Grande Punto 1.3
    after doing lot of research for about 6 months on hatchback, i finalized on ecosport and punto. but atlast i listened to my heart and booked punto emotion white pearl as my first car. my highest priority being
    1. Safety
    2. Ride quality
    3. looks
    4. price...7.5 OTR

hope i have made a good decision as my first family car, since i wanted to keep it for 6-7yrs
    2 people like this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome and Congrats on the booking buddy. You sure did a right a choice.

Btw, please update your profile w.r.t Car, Location. This will help people here to help you out better.

Also please do write a brief details about booking process.

P.S: EcoSport, to me looks like a air filled chips packet like Lays :D
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    welcome to TFI :)! looking at the OTR, seems you are from one of the union territories or Delhi!
  4. Congrats, a wise decision indeed! BTW i just got my Pearl White, yesterday! :D
    1 person likes this.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome To TFI..Congrats for booking Punto..Glad that you listened to ur Heart at last than Head:p..Ecosport looks to me like a Rubbish Bull:lol..Your 4 priorities match Punto better than Ecosport..You have made a good decision as it's ur first family car..plz locate where you stay and from which dealer did u booked car..Fiat's are built to last and u r going for a car which can last for more than 6-7 years easily..
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Congratulations on the white Punto Navin. A decision you will not regret. When is the delivery expected? Till then twidle the thumbs, chew on fingernails and wait anxiously to get behind the wheels.

All the best. BTW which city are you from? Hope to read the ownership review soon with lots of pics.
  7. Congrats on your new car, please take care of the car during run-in car will serve you after that faithfully.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congratulations :)

Pearl white + Punto = Match made in heaven.

Cheers.
    3 people like this.
  9. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    congratulations.. emotion for 7.5L OTR? Nice deal..
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    congratulations for your new possession