1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked New FIAT LINEA 1.3 MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dhaya76, Oct 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations dhaya.Linea in TW looks Grand.Taking New Linea on highways wont be an issue.Drive under 120 max on highways & keep RPM under 2.5k.
  2. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Sure Dhaya..I doubt these kind of things would have happened if I had opted for any other brand :rolleyes:
  3. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I checked my car last Saturday and accessories (rev parking sensor, rain visor, monitor in front seat headrest) are fitted and going for registration today. I am planning to take my car tomorrow from show room after remaining accessories are fitted. I didn't show any urgency to get the car because, I don't want them to misfit any accessories due to urgency. Will post my experience after getting my car. So far I checked the car clocked 17 kms in ODO meter and expect around 50 kms done when it handed over to me.
  4. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    I am eager to see that "Monitor in front seat headrest" :wink:
  5. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Dear All,

I got my Linea last evening :). I yet to take the photographs and will do it during the weekend and send it to you all. It was wonderful experience in taking my new car. RDC motors made sure that there is no hassle during delivery. Checked the car completely and started exactly at 4:50 pm. Got all documents and letters from RDC (they informed that I will get my RC after 30 days ).

The car was showing low fuel and I filled ordinary diesel for 1000/- and then took to the temple for pooja. Did pooja (bodyguard muneeswaran temple, near chennai central railway station) and then drove straight to home. This is the first time I am driving my diesel car (earlier have maruti esteem and SX4 ZXI) and didn't feel that I am driving a diesel car. Excellent driving comfort. When I took the car, ODO was showing 37kms which I believe is good because I have asked them to bring the car to the showroom so that my wife can have a look. From there a round trip to RTO office will definitely around 20 kms. Overall very happy experience. Based on this experience I will definitely would recommend RDC can also be a good showroom to take new cars. My special thanks to the sales guy Sathish Franklin for the support and he has taken care the car well until it was handed over to me.

Taking my car to Munnar next week and will post those photos and give my driving experience.
    2 people like this.
  6. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Congratulations on your new ride. Hope you have a joyful ride for many miles to come. Good to here a positive review for RDC sales.

Please do post some pictures soon :)
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.