1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked New FIAT LINEA 1.3 MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dhaya76, Oct 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought Punto TW and I also had same Sales Person. The Delivery experience also was great.
  2. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I checked with RDC and the vehnicle is in trasit. They have also given me the VIN number to check. I am doing follow up and told them already that I will do a PDI and they have agreed with me. Let me know if they create any issue after their promise. I will definitely cancel the booking with them if they don't allow me for PDI.

- - - Merged Post - - -

That is great. RDC confirmed me that the car is in transit. I will be getting around 18th to 22nd of this month. I will definitely do a PDI and informed them already and they are fine with that. Downloaded the PDI form from fiat site and will do it. How is your car doing? What accessories you fit for your car?
  3. RedPoint

RedPoint Amatore

Chennai
    Hi dhaya76,
    There is no prob at all as long as they agree to do a customer PDI. Make sure the accessories are fitted before you get the vehicle in your hand. But that does not happen everywhere and they may ask you to come next time. To avoid no of visits to the showroom, you can intimate them well in advance that you need the promissed accessories fitted during the delivery. Keep an eye on the documentation part where people give less attention. As a owner you need to take the responsibility and verify the documents (When you sign the documents) such Name on the RC & Insurance, Vehicle type, Month and Year of Manufacture, Insurance IDV, endorsement of insurance if you have opted for any add on.

All the best !
  4. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Redpoint,

Thanks for the notification. I will definitely give attention to the points you have mentioned.
  5. vkgudi

vkgudi Timido

New Delhi
    Hi, I purchased Emotion Tuscan Wine on 12 Oct at Ranchi from KP Motors...my experience was great. I had only booked the veh on tele and took the delivery as promised by vendor on 12 th in half a day. You can get in touch with Mr Tiwary of KP motors for query regarding availability.
  6. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @dhaya76: Congrats on your booking and welcome to league TFI. You are bound to enjoy the ownership just like all of us.

Suggestion from me is to get a reverse parking sensor with camera as a whole unit. You can try an aftermarket attachment. eBay has lots of options to start with.

Why MMI? If you do have an Android Smartphone then go for Sygic MMI or Sygic complete from the market. I am having one and enjoying every bit of it.

OMG RDC again!!!!
  7. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for your suggestions livelyyoungman. Now I have an android phone, but planning to change it to windows in a couple of months. Let me work out the pros and cons for retaining android phone and take a decision asap.
  8. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Dear All,

Just got call from RDC motors that my vehicle has arrived and it is in the yard :). I can go and check the car today. Taking my PDI with me to check the details. I have requested the VIN number and shortly I will get it. Will let you all know the experience once the car is delivered.
    1 person likes this.
  9. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I go the VIN number and it is MCA110HDB09033179JKZ. Based on one of the earlier thread in this fourm, I could see that the vehicle is manufactured in September 2013. Can anyone help me whether my understanding is correct? Also let me know how do I verify the given number when I see the car, I don't want the sales team giving me a wrong number since I got this through a phone conversation and not even through an SMS.
  10. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    MCA = FIAT INDIA
    110HDB = 1.3-JTD-90CV-CF4-EMOTION
    0 = CONSTANT
    9033179 = Serial number/chassis number
    JKZ = Sept 2013

Hey buddy its a freshly baked one. Congrats. Do a thorough PDI.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.