1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked My Punto Emotion 1.3 Tuscan Wine

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by rahul24jam, Feb 21, 2012.

1. thank you all for the wishes and advice.

and cuty red, even i've heard that RF Alleppey does some minor/basic service, but for all major ones, you need to depend on those at Kochi.
  2. maverick

maverick Amatore

No need to make the full payment before PDI, but the only issue is they will charge you the prevalent rate on the day the full payment is done. For example if you pay the full amount today and get the bill, any further price increase or change in the offers will not affect you. My suggestion is to hold on to the payment till you inspect the car, also please make sure that the floor mat they offer is FIAT OE accessory only.
  3. I believe that as well.

Well, by word they have assured me that the accessories are all Fiat genuine ones.
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Tuscan Wine looks smashing to Punto. Get the under body/ anti rust treatment. Black rear shock absorbers & Telescopic Dampers complement so well along with the tires (obviously naturally black) in TWINE Punto. Do notice it from here on. It looks just Jaw Dropping Gorgeous. Looks like something special don't know what, but certainly more than a good looking car.

Congrats Bro!:p
  5. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Enki- You are just truly in love with your Tuscan wine Punto :steering
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Ohhhh... Yep it's my favorite color on Punto.
    But whenever i see a Punto in any other color, it looks better than my Favorite:mrgreen:.
    More like 1st love keeps happening every time you see a gorgeous girl:drinks.
  7. hirenmistry

hirenmistry Amatore

Congrats Rahul.. See that you've booked as Tuscan Wine, so have I. :)
    Will be getting my car this weekend.

All the best to you.
  8. hey, great that you too are getting a T Wine. Jealous that you're getting it this weekend. I dunno, i am quite anxious though i dont show it at home. noone would understand.

when did you get your VIN? i booked last day, and the SA says the car still hasnt been transported from the plant, so no VIN as of yet. Am anxious.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congosz ..
    Enjoy your Wine !;)
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Rahul,