1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked my Punto 1.4 Emo Pk

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mhitesh, Mar 31, 2011.

1. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Got the Punto Delivered

Took the delivery of my Punto 1.4 Emo Pk just a couple of hrs ago, haven't taken any pics yet other than the one clicked by the showroom guys. Will upload the pics soon.

BTW the front right wheel is making some noise, when enquired the guy said that the air pressure is a bit high and derz no reason to worry. Checked the wheel balancing and the car was going straight even after removing my hands from the steering. Is this noise normal?
  2. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    First of all Congratz and welcome to FIRE 1.4 club :)

What kind of noise? did u get the pressure checked? if not get this done 1st and then take the Sales and Mechanic ona good road and dirve for 10-15 kms to ascertain any other issues & if they deny any issues, Get them to write this on a paper stating your observation and thier observations, signed, stamped and one copy to their Sales Head, One to Fiat Customer Services Head and other for yourself.

Believe me FIAT does take care of their customer well and you shouldn't worry too much !
    CHeers
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Mhitesh, All the best and drive safe with care, look out for others.
    Well my advice if the noise still persists take the car to the showroom and let the tester have a drive with you and make it confirm from him and get it in the notice of the service advisor and inform that you are mailing the said issue with your views to Fiat India.
  4. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Front Right Wheel Sound

The sound from the front wheel comes only only on roads which is not smooth, but its only from the front right wheel. Wheel balancing and everything seems ok. I had bought the tester with me all along from the showroom so that he can be aware of any issues if it arises till my way home, he has informed the sales guys in the showroom and they said to drive the car for a few more kms and if the issue persists I can bring the car back to the showroom and they also requested to get the tyre pressure checked.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah right Nhitesh, better drive some kms, hope it will vanish, better shift the topic to Ownership reviews or else we might have a msg from the MODS