1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked my Punto 1.4 Emo Pk

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mhitesh, Mar 31, 2011.

1. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Hello All,

After lots of thought and being confused between i20 and Punto, finally went with the 1.4 Emo Pk. I really hope that the decision taken is correct and I don't have to regret over the After sales of the Fiat.
    I did a lot of research and checked through forums and discussed with people before going for the same. I booked the car at Fortune Motors, Nerul as the sales person "Anup Shinde" seemed knowledgeable, seemed interested in the customer and also was not trying to push selling the car to me. He was very patient and even offered me the Test drive of a Linea. He has further said that the delivery will be by 15th April. He has personally assured me of the after sales service from his showroom as well.
    I had a better offer from Galaxy Motors, Mulund but all the time the dealer was trying to push an older model of the car which seemed suspicious to me so I thought of not going with Galaxy Motors. Galaxy Motors was ready to beat any price I was offering them from other dealers so I was becoming more and more suspicious, plus I was really convinced with the attitude of Anup Shinde from Fortune.

I also did some research and comparison between i20 and Punto, but was not convinced with the i20 dealers attitude so opted for the punto as FIAT is known for its engine, performance and reliability, plus the new engines seem to have the latest technology and the car feels damn good.
  2. Hi Hitesh, Congrats and welcome to TFI. You have made the right decision of choosing the Punto.
  3. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Thanks for the wishes, Eagerly waiting for the car to arrive
  4. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Mhitesh on going to own such a wonderful car ::T . U wont regret ur decision ..

BTW which variant and color have u opted for ??

Dlp_dmk
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Congrats! Wish you happy ownership!
    You can get answers or pointers to most of the questions you may have about punto/FIAT features.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Mhitesh of booking the Great Italian car, you will be driving the car with proud,
    Do post the review on the car as well as the Fortune guys after all my Punto had also come from the Fortune shed :dancing
  7. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    Congrats Mhitesh for booking the great italian beauty
    which color you opted

plz do post pictures
  8. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Thanks Everyone, I have opted for the 1.4 Emo Pk Fox Trot Azure. I was very much interested in the Tuscan Wine, but then thought that minor scratches, dust and other such things will be highly visible in any bright shade.
    The delivery has been promised anytime on or after 15th April, will post the pics then.
    I also update the review section of Dealers since I had a good experience at Fortune, Nerul
  9. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Welcome to TFI Hitesh.

That color you've chosen looks fabulous, would like to see it in flesh once you take the delivery. Please ensure to take PDI, before RTO registration.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hitesh, you will be pround to have the FTA Punto, as it will definitely be a head turner orcourse PUNTO is a a head turner even today we can see people turning their heads to punto atleast one time ::V , which other brand makes this happen apart from super luxury cars :confused
    Do drive safe, and feeling happy that we are gonna have a new mate from navi Mumbai :lol: :lol: