1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked my NEW Punto 1.3 Multijet

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Drive_drift, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    tell them u dont wan't garware and ask for 3M. theres lot of diff in quality. Tell them that KHT motors is giving 3M in all new cars now so how can they not give.. they 'll agree with some persuasion.
    btw which variant is it.. active/dynamic/e/epk
  2. Neeraj, Right selection.. White looks stunning for Punto, btw which variant?
  3. sorry miss again its Emotion ..i have drive FIAT for near 2 year and just love the build and the handling of the car(i have 2010 model Hyundai Accent executive too but that`s for my parents and in other state). Took TD many times, Got lucky to buy now as i was thinking its time to upgrade my car as its going old its was 2002 model palio that to petrol, every well maintained by me. :) ..

thanks Sungoa for the link.. today's task is to understand VIN decoding. :)

Guys 1 more query regarding tyres with Emotion i m getting 165?? don`t know actual 165/xx ?? can anyone let me know the actual tyres spec for emotion. previously it was 175/70 R14, but now its 165.. do you guys think i should go for upgrade of tyres to 175.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    now active/dynamic/emotion come with 165/80 r14 tyres. supposedly 175 was having some problems thats y its been stopped.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Do a simple calculation. Diameter of 195 and 165 differ by 0.4 cm while 195 and 175 differ by 1.5 cm less. The best way is to reduce the tyre size, than adjusting anything else. The result of this will be when, for example 1.4EPK travel 15000km 1.4E will travel only 14640 km. Here I made the assumption that the reading in odo is independent of tyre dimension. Such difference id very small between active /dynamic and Epk.
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    You should ask for free underbody coating or atleast 50% discount.
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    The 165/80 R14 is providing the highest ground clearance with the stock tyres and since this being a bit narrower than 175/70 R14 may offer slightly more mileage technically . Plse check out the chart below.

Tyre_Comparison.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - This is introduction section, so please stick to it.
    Please continue Prerna dealership review here - Prerana Motors
    @Drive_drift - Please open a new thread in Ownership section for further discussions. Locking this thread now.
    Last edited: May 31, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.