1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked my NEW Punto 1.3 Multijet

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Drive_drift, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi All,

This is neeraj i m new member, today booked Fiat Punto 1.3 MJT BNW from Prerana Motors(bangalore lalbagh road). This was as ex-change of Fiat Palio to Punto. Do you guys think i need to worry with this dealer, i have read some stories in TEAMBHP about this. but found this was giving be better price for my old car, so chosen them. Promise delivery is on 17th June, before i told them that will do PDI of the car and i told him that i need the VIN number for my car. so that i can find what is the make of the car. Guys please help me if i need to take care anything else.

advance thanks
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Hi Neeraj, congrats on booking the punto!!.
    Don't worry about the dealer, theres not much difference, all of them r pretty much the same..u just do a thorough pdi of ur car once it arrives using the checklist available on the forum. also try to get as many free accessories as possible.. 3M sunfilm etc.
    Which variant have u gone for by the way
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Neeraj. Welcome to TFI. Well, you can go to any service center for servicing. Do not worry. TFI members from Bangalore can provide better feedback.
  4. sungoa2010

Congratulations. You can think of antirust coating from 3M.
  5. Hi Neeraj, congrats on your Punto and welcome to TFI.
    You can stick with Prerana as the dealer is giving you good offers. Servicing can be done with any dealer irrespective of where you purchased your car from.

Do the PDI as per checklist available on the forum and ensure from the VIN that your car is new.
  6. thanks Shams.. i booked 1.3 76PS color BNW one and got better price for my old used car. got Garware sunfilm from dealer..
  7. thanks sungoa asked for but not giving me :(
  8. thanks Bnzjon .. yes i have take printout of the PDI from this forum. and asked the dealer to give me the VIN number before.. can i know who is the person can decode VIN in this forum. I know "wildon" from teambhp, but don`t know if he is a user of his forum or not. I m not a member of Teambhp(tried many time but failed to understand the requirement for that forum :( )
  9. sungoa2010

10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Dude congrats first of all on booking the Punto.

And , you can yourself decode the VIN. Just search ''vin identification'' on this forum (posting from mobile, else would've put the link up)

As for not getting membership of Toon Bhp , it's good you didn't. 99% of what gets posted there is crap. I just don't wanna get started on Toon bhp's antics.

Anyways, enjoy your ride and post pics when the beauty arrives home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.