1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked My Grande Punto Dynamic 1.3MJD

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Racing_2012, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Congrats on your booking, Did you meet Irshad the sales exec.?
    Stay on his tail for the car cover, this is one accessory that stumps all others in use. :)
    BTW when is your car being delivered?
  2. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on buying Punto. You will enjoy every moment you drive FIAT for sure. TATA service is not worst, I had Indica XETA for more than 6 years, it all depends on the Dealership.

Look out for the month of manufacturing through VIN and do a thorough PDI. All the best.
  3. Racing_2012

Racing_2012 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @praveen.... I checked in KHT about USB/Aux.....he confirmed me it will be aftermarket transmitter authorised by Fiat.

@sunith......sales guy not ready to give car cover.......he says, I can get either car cover or USB/Aux
    Now I am confused which to select.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please update this thread with dealership experience - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/dealership-reviews/493-kht-motors-bangalore.html.

I don't think there is any aftermarket transmitter authorized by Fiat. FM transmitter is just a waste. You can buy it from outside much cheaper.
    I would suggest take car cover, that is more useful and costly item.

One more thing, this is intro thread, Please open a new thread in Pre sales query section and continue there.
    2 people like this.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats on the Booking, You will be happy cruising in Punto rather than Polo.
    Do the well PDi and post loads of Pictures....
  6. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Hi Racing_2012,

Congrats on punto.. sure you will love more miles in it.

Is the Absolute edition offer over? If not i would suggest you take that.. With Absolute edition you get
    1. MMI Sat Nav device( worth 19k)
    2. Fiat branded floor mats
    3. Fiat branded mud flaps ( Worth the looks)
    4. Punto Branded Door sil plates.
    5. Insurance @50%

If you wife is working check if her company is listed for corporate discounts and take it in her name. You could still take the loan as co-applicant.

Now the above comes free of cost, ask you Sales rep for additional freebies like car Cover, cash discount for polo cancellation etc :)

Do go for the FM Transmitter. you can get it for Rs 500(Wordltech) which is pretty much does the job...
    Don't let go of the Car Cover which is more worth than FM transmitter:)
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
    1 person likes this.