1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked My Grande Punto Dynamic 1.3MJD

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Racing_2012, Jan 15, 2013.

1. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats and welcome to TFI!!!!!
  2. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    welcome to TFI... Happy miles.... share your punto's pictures
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI!

Do conduct a through PDI of the car before taking delivery.
  4. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Congratulations and welcome to TFI, once beauty reached Dealer, get VIN from Dealer and PDI list from our portal and check everything before delivery
  5. Racing_2012

Racing_2012 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Friends

Thanks for all your wishes....Please find my buying experience...sorry if its took long.

Since this is my first car, I always had a desire to buy premium hatchback, so waited for a long time to arrange funds(thanks to my wifee for being so patient all these days). Finally the day came… we decided to buy a new car. Initially, petrol Car was our search… after doing lot of running calculation, advises, etc, etc we decided on diesel.

Initially Polo TDI was my choice… I liked the solid build of the car, Interiors… wifee really like'd the red polo look, did a mistake here… without test driving booked
    a red colour Polo 2012 model which was immediately available with marginal discount .I blocked it since there was a fear of price hike after 15th jan .

Next day went to volkswagen showroom and did Polo TDI test drive. To say in one word ...not satisfied with the car performance while driving, the rest every one knows. Meanwhile my wifee did some googling on volkswagen ownership review… she wasn't happy on the maintenance cost by their owners..more horrible stories.

There came an italian-Indian beauty referred by my colleague….Praising his 4 years old Exotic Red PUNTO which looks like stunning beauty with lots of mods. Now i decided to do Test drive.

Here Comes the dealership Review

Immediately googled for fiat dealer.. KHT Motors which was chosen because its near to my office. Called them immediately and booked for TD and they promised me to send tomorrow since TD vehicle not available.

Next day I waited till 11.30am no one turned up, so i started calling them..finally sales consultant arrived to my office with TD vehicle.

Now very little information on my Fiat test drive because i don't want to praise about her to their Diehard fans.

for me Grande Punto is stunning beauty, Rock solid build quality, Good Ground clearance, lot of features in dynamic model(compared to others). But fiat would have made it more in-terms of better quality interiors, service to outsell this hatch in indian market.

After the test drive, sales guy gave me the quotation like 757452(OR)-insurance-RSA=757452 (No corporate discount, since my company not listed under them)

Showed my polo booking Receipt and asked him, "i will cancel this there might be Cancellation charges, will you compensate for this". He said will check with his manager and let me know. After one hour he immediately called me and gave Rs3000 extra discount and some accessories(will list them down).

i informed this to my wifee about Grande Punto ...she started googling hope she landed in TFI..she was happy to see this car has lot of praises from their owners, looks beautiful, but heard service is not good from TATA, finally she asked me to decide on that.

Told her we have relief for this toooo...fiat is opening their own cafe… hope the service will improve a lot, currently Not More worried about service because stunning look of the PUNTO made me blank in that factor.

Finally on 12th Jan went to KHT motors and paid my advance amount for the car, Consultant was very co-operative he took us to stock yard and showed all the colours of PUNTO. My wife was interested in tuscan wine, but she couldn't see the actual colour because of the dirt, Consultant took that car to wash area and cleaned the car just to show the colour...really very co-operative. I should thank him for that.

Finally we are a happy customer to book Exotica RED GRANDE PUNTO 1.3 DYNAMIC. Today applied my car Loan…. waiting for the approval.

More to continue…….

Accessories Given

RPS
    USB AUX
    Floor Mats
    Boot Mats
    Mud Flaps
    Idol
    Perfume
    Assured gift from KHT Motors

Car Cover (Initially he offered me, but now refusing to give)
    1 person likes this.
  6. Congrats on your booking. Please make sure you take written confirmation for the accessories promised by the Sales consultant.
    1 person likes this.
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Can you please elaborate on these two? What is RPS?

As far as i know USB/AUX does not work with thw Delphi HU. How is he going to providw and make it work. Please check

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ RPS is Reverse Parking Sensors. Yes, even am keen to know about this USB / AUX mentioned !!

And what about the 'Assured gift' ? have they assigned a value to it?
  9. Racing_2012

Racing_2012 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

HI

i mean about Reverse Parking sensor

He Promised me in writing about USB/AUX which can be provided ...let me check with him on this

@Praveen Thanks praveen, i took in writing about the Accessories offered.
  10. I think he will be getting an FM transmitter which has USB. The same accessory was offered to my friend when we went
    1 person likes this.