1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Medium Gray Punto MJD Emotion Pack

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by kedarbendre, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Today I submitted all the documents for the Loan. The Loan will disbursed within one week or by Thursday. Once I get the amount I will get MY Punto MJD Epack

I am very excited to drive Punto MJD.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Good.

Do get it serviced, oils etc changed when you take delivery. Since 12,000 kms in 19 months means very less use and more of standing idle.

And if im correct, it'll still be running on the same engine oil as from day one. So, change that. Also, changing the gearbox oil / coolant flush would be a good move.

Gud luck.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    So you mean to say that I should go for 2nd free servcing ASAP. But does the SC allows 2nd free service before recommended Kilometers.

There are 2 criterias for servicing one is 15000km & second one is after certain day can someone please let me know that.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hey Kedar, congrats on ur epack!! hope you get to lay ur hands on it very soon. do educate us a little abt ur used car loan(in ur case its a brand new car although ;);) )... from which bank u r taking the loan n whats the rate of interest etc..
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Shams I am going to take used car loan. Instead of that I am going to take Personal Loan. As I have some money with me & for rest of the money I am going for Personal loan.

Let me telll on thing Personal Loan interest Rate & Used car loan interest rate are the slightly same.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    It's within a Year or 15,000 KM's whatever comes earlier. If the service wasn't done, Fiat could quote it as a reason for not approving warranty claims.

Did you check if the car had gone in for 1 year service since the mileage is low?
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes today i checked the service history & servicing has been done within days recommended as kms was low.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Due to some financial problem I dropped the plan to buy this car. After 2-3 months I will buying a new Punto. :(

Car:- FIAT Grande Punto 1.3 Emotion Pack
    Color:- Medium Gray
    Insurance:- Full Insurance till OCT 2011
    Mileage:- 13000k

If anyone interested to buy this Punto MJD EmotionPack then please contact me on 9923123804.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kdar, so what about your old car 1.2 emotion? I think you have already sold that didn't you?
    You had just paid the booking amount till now. Is he willing to refund it or do you need to find him a buyer to be eligible for refund?
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes PS I sold my 1.2 Emotion Punto & foreclosed the car loan also. So now I am facing some financial problems, so I am not able to buy that car.

I have 2 options now 1) I will loose some amt from the advance payment 2) Find a new buyer to get money back from that owner.

I am very frustated and very upset.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.