1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Medium Gray Punto MJD Emotion Pack

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by kedarbendre, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys to my surprise everything was done within 5 mins. :dance

Yesterday I visited www.carwale.com as usual as I was searching used Linea MJD. Fortunatly I found a Punto MJD Emotion Pack Medium Gray color Oct 2009 model & 12000kms done. He was quoting me 4.85 lacs however I closed the deal at 4.75 lacs.

I called that dealer & he informed me that car is in Kalyaninagar near Solaris gym, which is very close to my office. I reached at garage & I saw a MG Punto MJD is waiting for me. I met that dealer has general chat about he car & asked him for test drive.

The moment I started the car, I informed to dealer that I am buying this car. I directy took the car to the ICICI ATM & handed over Rs. 10,000 as booking amout. Everything was happened too quickly.

Anand was the first person to whom I informed that I booked the car. He is TFI member from Pune.
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Ahhh....atlast our Kedar bhai has done it. Congrats!:drinks

Tell us more about the car and its service history. O'corse, plenty of pics.

Gurjinder.
  3. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Kedar,

Congratulations. Now that ur transformation from petrol to diesel is complete, so first thing.... embark upon ur Bharat Darshan soon.

Enjoy

Vijyant
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    When I was test driving the car that dealer got a call for this car. That person (caller) was my colleuge ( HSBC ), he came late by 5 mins & he missed the car.

He was ready to pay 4.85 lacs within 2 days. But till the I booked the car. The dealer gave 7-8 days to complete loan formalities. Now I have to complete all the formalities within 7-8 days. Today I going to submit documents for Loan.

Fingures crossed for quicker loan procedure.

I missed to photographs of the car.

The car owner is selling his Punto MJD, Corrolla Altis Petrol & Civic Hybrid by that dealer. I am the one who is going to buy his Punto MJD.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    AXN, Gurjinder thank you so much. The is 12000 kms done & 2nd free servicing is pending. I saw all the documents & looking at the car I dont find any problem in it.

It does not pull towards left also, that was the first thing I checked in test drive. The car has 2 scratched only. Which you can not easily rectify.

The car has company fitted speaker & I going to change it. The car is absolutly fine. Today I am going to call Service Center to check out the history of that car. Actually there is nothing to check there. He showed me the service booklet where 1st servicing was done on 3035 kms.
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Kdar bhai. :p Medium Gray color looks awesome on Punto and Linea. Sometimes I wish I had gone for Medium Gray or Exotica Red Punto. White is too common now. 96 out of 100 Punto in Chandigarh are white.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I dont want to call that car as USED car. It is like brand new car. The car has cream colored seat covers. Which is of high quality.
  8. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Kedar,

I was looking for the service schedule of Punto. I could not locate it. Is n't the service schedule 15000km or one year whichever is earlier? Actually the present owner should have got the service done till now.

Please check this aspect and warranty aspect of this car. I believe there is a way around that you pay for the service and warranty stays intact. Pls check with some workshop in ur city.

Vijyant
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  9. mayurbhatia

mayurbhatia

Pune
    Congrats Kedar - another diesel for a Pune TFI member - amazing! Just curious though, what was the reason of selling the car?
  10. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Kedarbendre,

Congrats on your transition to diesel. I think that you have got a good deal. Now you will really enjoy driving the Punto. You can go to the petrol pumps, and say "Fill her up", without batting an eyelid. Only one point - be very careful about the quality of the diesel (normal only). Adulterated diesel can really ruin your day.

As Paddleshifter so rightly said, "Medium Grey is the best colour for the Punto...". I fully agree - mine is Medium grey.

@Axn
    If my memory serves me correctly, the first servicing is at 3000 kms/3 months. Then 15000 kms/1 year, 30000 kms/2 years & so on.

Regards
    Johnny
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.