1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked : Linea GC Upgrade Kit

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by kvk, Feb 22, 2012.

1. I like the attitude of SA Gopal, it's due to him that i go to TASS mysore road.
  2. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Got the kit installed today and I have only one word to say just fantastic.
    Doesn't ground even on worst of roads with 4 people on board at speeds above 20 km/hr where the car earlier used to scrap even with single person and at crawling speeds.
    The ride is a little stiff at back than earlier but ride is still magic carpet like(have to check air pressure).
    Most importantly almost negligible difference in high speed stability or cornering ability, still drives like a lizard on road hugging the road strongly
    Not happy with ASS experience, was below average. Thankfully no issue with workmanship so can leave that apart.
    5 people like this.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I was one of the person in Vijay's car when the demo was given by the SA post GC upgrade. I can certify that I enjoyed the ride just as much as pre GC upgrade Linea and the car did not scrape at all in such a nasty road where I am sure only SUVs can be driven without caution.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Vijay bhai, did you get it done at Joshi? Who was the SA
  5. kvk

kvk Amatore

Bangalore
    Welcome to the world of new Linea. Enjoy the new experience.

I am right now at bellary. This is one route which was a nightmare to drive with full load. But this time I enjoyed driving over all the speed breakers on the route from blore to bellary.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
  6. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Paaji, it was done at Banarsi Dass, Panchkula. The SA was the guy whom I had seen somewhere before. Vijay said that this guy was a Tata SA at Joshi. :)
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
    2 people like this.
  7. SPSSM

SPSSM Timido

Gurgaon
    @ Gurjinder & Vijay

Where in our region can v get this GC upgrade?
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Matta Sahib satsriakal.

You can book the GC kit at any dealer. The Ludhiana dealer should also book and install it. Double check the labour charges for the job.
  9. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Paaji, if you want to get this done from Chandigarh capital region, Joshi is the better out of the two (Joshi and Banarsi Dass, Hind Motors is now closed). But today I saw the work of Banarsi Dass in Vijay's car and they did a fine job. Labour charges were around 4445/- (not sure) for all the work done on Vijay's car (I think he also got some other things done).
  10. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    congrats!! i also wanted to install the kit but was afraid because of handling and ride quality issues..but after reading your experience, i'm pretty confident now!!:D the only qusetion is..shld i do it at my service centre at Jalgaon Maharashtra or go for the ones in Bigger cities like Nasik,Aurangabad or Pune?? Do you think the work quality will improve??