1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked : Linea GC Upgrade Kit

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by kvk, Feb 22, 2012.

1. prihir

prihir Amatore

Jamnagar
    any update of your kit ?

BR.
  2. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Finally someone has taken the plunge on TFI :)
    Do post about the progress of your GC kit and the experience after u have fit that on your ride.
  3. kvk

kvk Amatore

Bangalore
    I am so frustrated. Its almost 3weeks and there is still update about the kit.

I also emailed mangesh in fiat but there is no response yet.

I have posted on their Facebook page and there too no response.

When will fiat learn from their earlier mistakes.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  4. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Set a final deadline. Take your money back if the timeline is not met. FIAT just cannot take customers for granted (by virtue of their clueless dealers)
  5. asking the money back will not solve the problem, I remembered Flag Telecom quote : 99.99% service assurance, else they will not charge for month.

Ask the Free Upgrade instead of money back.(fare chances they might be happy to gives your money back)

All the best.
  6. kvk

kvk Amatore

Bangalore
    Got an update on the Fiat page on FB to contact the customer service email .. sent them.. let me see what their response is going to be.
  7. Even Dominos Pizza offers Free on late delivery. :) Why not Fiat. :rolleyes:
  8. kvk

kvk Amatore

Bangalore
    At the service center to get the gc upgrade. WIP now. Couldn't take pics of the WIP. They have stopped allowing taking pics bcos of some issue that happened earlier.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  9. kvk

kvk Amatore

Bangalore
    I got the upgraded 2012 supension kit fitted on my 2009 model Fiat Linea..

First impression

hmm.. .why didn't Fiat think of it in the first place.. This has given me so much confidence whenever going over speed breakers now.. I am glad that I got it done.

Full impression..

Need some time to pen down quite a few things and some pics need to be transfered from phone to laptop.. Once it is done.. then I will update my thread with the details..
    3 people like this.
  10. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Great! Eagerly waiting for the review and pics! Hope the ride and handling is still the same! And do let us know regarding the performance!