1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked : Linea GC Upgrade Kit

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by kvk, Feb 22, 2012.

1. kvk

kvk Amatore

Hi all,

On friday I had to carry full load(5 Adults+2 Kids) in my Linea MJD and had a very embarrassing time whenever the car had to cross over a speedbreaker. I then decided that I really need to have that macho ground clearance on my car. Called concorde and got the bank details and transfered Rs 3000/- as booking amount.

Got the confirmation from the spares manager that they have received my payment and have already placed the order. Just waiting for the spares to reach the service center.

There might be many questions that will be asked on the handling part.. Rest assured that I am not Schumi who is going to enter and exit corners at speeds more than 120+ so that means the extra GC is not going to disturb me driving style.

MODS: Pls move this thread to be in a different category if this is not the right place.
    1 person likes this.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Congrats on being the first one on TFI to order the kit.:)

Love it or hate it, we NEED this raised suspension kit, thanks to the much diverse Indian road conditions.

3. kvk

kvk Amatore

Thanks @gurjinder

You are right. Many a times when my friends travelled with me for some team meeting/outing, I was very careful to go over speed breakers and sometimes I took alternative roots which was embarrassing. Hopefully after this upgrade I should be pretty happy to drive the car with full load and certainly cross over the speed breakers with piece of mind.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Congrats kvk for the upgrade kit booking. We will wait to hear from you on the updates.
    Thanks for creating a separate thread.
  5. kvk

kvk Amatore

Hi ramjn. I will surely update with more details as and when I get them

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  6. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Congrats kvk on the upgrade kit. Please post the wip pics if possible and details of what all parts are being changed.

Offtopic: are you familiar with the user name kodivasanth :)
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    kvk i will note your upgrade date ....
    exactly after one month, may be in april that too after getting only your's feedback,will order for the same...

If possible video also please (just kidding :D)
    1 person likes this.
  8. I already read this news on Team BHP

For your info, kvk and kodiavasanth are one person :)

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
  9. kvk

kvk Amatore

Yes all your guesses are right.. kvk=kodivasanth I wanted to change the username in tbhp to 3 letters and keep it same across the board.. but couldn't get it done.. so I just left it as such.. so its kvk if the 3 character is permitted else its kodivasanth :)
  10. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

I really want to upgrade my GC but unfortunately in Chennai both TAFEE and VST aren't aware of these upgrades. I enquired them yesterday [2nd March 2012] they don't have any information. Got frustrated with their reply. It is really pathetic. Only GOD know when we will get freedom these people !!!

Anyone knows which service station in Chennai is aware of this? Only leftover is Concord, I need to talk with them.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012