1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Linea Active petrol, but now I am in great dilemma!!!

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by mkm2010, Jan 2, 2011.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: Booked Linea Active petrol, but now I am in great dilemm

+1 to that.

if fiat cars doesnt suit ones interests then better look somewhere else. every car in this world gives trouble.
    fiat cars have more fans whom are connected to each other than any other brand car. so goodness and troubles of fiat cars are much popular than any others .

finally , fiat cars are unique. which, one should not miss..!!
  2. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur

Thank you for your suggestions.
    My intension was not to highlight the trouble caused by FIAT cars. My intension was to highlight the situation and in that situation Ill be in great mess as the nearest dealer may not provide good service intensionally. Anyway till now after cancellation I cant decide any other car as I really want to have a PUNTO. I have waited 1 year for the TATA FIAT showroom and service center to come up in Durgapur. And the dealer behaved like this. So its really a painful situation for me.
  3. Re: Booked Linea Active petrol, but now I am in great dilemm

+1

You can see SX-4 or Honda City.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Rakesh, please read his requirement first before suggestion.
    His budget is for Linea Active petrol, your both suggestion will not come in his budget. Do you know if any Honda dealer is present there or not?
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune

There is something here which i noticed and i want you to check with your friend... Punto 1.2 active does not have Door open alarm or Light for all the doors. It has only for driver side door. Check with your friend did he got some after market Central locking or something installed in his vehicle... Vehicle start relay is something that can fail only if you tamper with start wiring.

I am smelling an outside central locking in your friend's car which resulted in some wire cutting or tampering and resulted in starting relay and door light issues. Please check with your friend whether he got something installed aftermarket...
  6. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur

Thanks rakesh8051 for your suggestion.
    Actually my budget is around 6 L. And I wanted a PUNTO. Due to the colour and the offer given by the dealer I stretched my budget to go for Linea Active(whole matter stated in details earlier). Now I want to stick with my previous budget.
  7. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur

No he did not install central locking or any other stuff in his Punto active because central locking will be available with that dealer on last week of February. Even he didn't install music system till now.
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune

Then Door open light should only blink if the driver's side door is open for Active variant... There is no such wiring for other doors in Active..
  9. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur

Then Door open light should only blink if the driver's side door is open for Active variant... There is no such wiring for other doors in Active..[/quote]

Yes you are right. The door close sensor was found faulty. It was replaced and the matter solved.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

At last you have made up your mind mkm2010, which colour are your opting for. Hope you will have your hands soon on the Steering wheel of PUNTO