1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Linea Active petrol, but now I am in great dilemma!!!

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by mkm2010, Jan 2, 2011.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Booked Linea Active petrol, but now I am in great dilemm

My BSNL phone line is dead as someone stole the optical cable in our sector. Many phones in chandigarh are dead as well. Thats why I was not able to follow this thread.

@MKM- You have a proof. You started a thread at Carwale forum on 29th December regarding color option for Grande Punto. You can quote the link to that forum thread in your mail to FIAT. You can not start a thread in these forums from a back date. Its the best proof you have got. :idea:
  2. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur

After lots of thinking I decided to call Tata Motors, Kolkata Office. They suggest me to talk with Mr. Sharma. I talked with him and narrate the hole matter to him. He listen carefully and took some time from me. After around 15 mnts he called me back and told me to talk with that sales manager of B. D. Motors because that sales manager is in line also. So he had done a telephonic conference with me and that sales manager at a time. The sales manager appolozise and ask me what i want now. I told hem cancel my bill. And as per Mr. Sharma, no cancelation charge will be taken from me. The Sales Manager will come to my home tomorrow to take my application and promised to return my money back in cheque within 5-6 days. I told Mr. Sharma that the december offer is slipping from my hand due to sales manger fault, so i should be compenseted. As per the sales manager he cant give me the december offer, but will definately compensate if I buy a car from them.
    Mr Sharma also told me that now in FIAT's stock Tuscan wine PUNTO emotion available on 1.2 ltr petrol and 1.3 ltr. diesel. January manufactured car will be available from last week of January/1st week of feb.

Thank all of you very much guys. With out the support of you its cant be possible. Your suggessions, support and the contacts available in this forum helped me a lot. And a special thanks to PADDLESHIFTER. Coz reffered me to join this forum.
    Have a meeting. Some more on next post...
  3. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

mkm2010 ,i am very much glad to see e you are happy .

all the best

and wishing you again a Happy New Year ahead.!!!!
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Glad that your current problem is solved.
    Hope you will get newer and better Fiat next year.
  5. redbull

redbull

Bangalore

This would need your signature.

This is no rocket science. Anybody can apply whitener and change. The change needs to be authenticated by you. They don't have any legal standing unless you mentioned Linea in your handwriting.

I say on this point itself, take back your money. Don't give one paisa cancellation. Get a car from a good dealer in Kolkata. Trust me, 200 kms will not be as much pain as dealing with a dishonest dealer.
  6. redbull

redbull

Bangalore

OK good to know your problem resolved without one signle paisa of cancellation charge.
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

Cheers MKM2010, Glad to see that things worked for you.
  8. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune

@MKM : way to go buddy .. awesome work .. Alls well that ends well . Now forget about the december offer and book your Tuscan Wine as soon as possible .

I might also want suggest that you might wanna re consider the color , think about Bossa Nova White too . Very very easy maintainance . Although the dark colors like black and tuscan wine look dashing they are very very hard to maintain. Even a lil dust shows heavily on the car .

And believe me Bossa NOva White also looks Divine .
  9. Re: Booked Linea Active petrol, but now I am in great dilemm

Glad to see a happy ending to your problems. Expecting to see the car in your stable soon.
    All the very Best.
  10. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur

Yes! after spending some sleepless nights i am glad.
    Now i need another suggestion from you.
    Lexus motors from kolkata called me today and offered me a 1.3 ltr punto emotion diesel in tuscan wine for Rs. 620000/-(approx). Manufacturing month is on october 2010. I also enquired it from mr. Sharma. Should i go for that? Monthly run will vary. Some months it may be 400 km or it may be 800 km or more in some months. My car will not run in a reguler basis. May not run for a week or more. And most of the run will be on highway. So will it be justified for me to go for diesel? As the price difference between petrol 1.4 and diesel emotion is around 40000/- only. Need your suggestions.

Thank all of you again for your valuable suggestions.