1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Linea Active petrol, but now I am in great dilemma!!!

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by mkm2010, Jan 2, 2011.

1. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur
    Re: Booked Linea Active petrol, but now I am in great dilemm

Actually I work in power plant which is around 70 km away from the dealer. So after maintainig the duty its really tough to visit the dealer frequently. Thats why I have to communicate over phone. Tomorrow Ill send a mail to Mr. Rajeeb Kapoor, CEO of FIAT and state all the matter.
    Its the only dealer available near by. Other dealers are in Kolkata which is around 200 km away from my place. Other wise after all the incidents I am also not interested to by car from this dealer.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Yes mkm2010, you dhould bring this in the notice of the FIAT officials, and also mark a copy to the dealer.
    Punto E+ is good option than a Linea Active (My Choice), ofcourse no hard feelings Both the cars are the real gem.
    Fiat will be pleased to anser you and get your fav. colour.
    Be hard on the dealer.
  3. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur

Is there any other FIAT to whom i can contact by phone/mail and state the matter?
    I have waited for almost a year to buy a FIAT car coz till september 2010 there was no FIAT dealer in Durgapur, WB or near by. Dont know wheather i have end it up with any other car!!
  4. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune

Be strong , stand your ground and demand for the car you want . Wait if you have to for it to be ordered from the FIAT plant . But take only what you wanted . DOnt settle for anything else . If you've waited a whole year , waiting for a month or a few more days should not be a big matter . We have a list of all fiat emails . Please make sure you are sending an email to all of them . Documented proof is really really important in transactions of this nature .
  5. redbull

redbull

Bangalore

How come the cancellation charge came down from 30000 to 15000? By the way, do you remember what documents you signed? Be careful when you put your signature. Read carefully every letter on the page (and back). Strike out what is not acceptable to you and explicitly put your conditions in writing before you sign.
  6. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur

I dont now how the cancelation charge came down to 15000/-. I signed on the test drive form and order form where the car model (linea active) was written. I cant remember wheather the colour of car was written or not. But they changed the car model name by applying white liner coz Punto 1.4 emotion was written on it previously as I ordered that.
    Today they told me that they will try not to charge cancelation charge if i take a car from them. I have told them to send me the cancelation charge details to my e-mail a/c. Also told them to send the new scheme deatails as soon as itll arrive to them. But there will be no december discount. Also the car price will likely to be increased.
    In this situation what should I do? Should I contact to higher FIAT officials or settle the matter here? Actually I am little afraid of wheather I have done anything wrong unknowingly and due to that I have to take the same linea or may have to give high cancelation charge? Also my Rs. 60000/-** is in their account. So what should I do? He is the only FIAT dealer near by.

** How 50000/- become 60000/-, that is also another example of the sales manager's honesty. Ill post that matter later as I have got Rs. 10000/- receipt and total Rs. 60000/-.
  7. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur

Also if i contact FIAT officials , whom should i contact? Or send copy to all of them?
  8. Re: Booked Linea Active petrol, but now I am in great dilemm

MKM, am not sure what stops you from sending mails to FIAT higher ups ?
    Please immediately send a mail to Ashish with a copy to other FIAT officials for early settlement of your case.

FIAT is usually quick to act and the dealer will come to terms.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

MKM, just write an mail to the top FIAT officials, and they will solve the problem they are looking for these type of dealers who are cheating the client.
    But dont give up or change the colour of the car, stick to the TW,The colour stands off everything on the road,
  10. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur

I am sorry for taking time to FIAT officials. The only thing restricts me that if the sales manager completely deny the whole thing and say that i am doing this only to change the car from LINEA active to PUNTO 1.4 Emotion. Then what will be answer or how can i can i defend my appeal?
    I have already typed the letter in details to send the FIAT officials. Need your suggestion.