1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Linea 2012 Emotion Diesel – excitement turned sour - Now delivered!!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by gonugupta, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daretodream

daretodream Timido

HSR Layout
    Linea 1.4
    Yes.. What is the update !?!
    Where is the party tonight ? :)
  2. Tellmepleaze

Tellmepleaze Amatore

Party? Tonight? Where?
    I am there:clap:lol:
  3. Mr.Gupta had got his car yesterday.I have seen in another forum.
  4. Thanks all for such beautiful words and encouragement! Yes, yesterday was the day I waited so desperately and when it arrived I enjoyed each second of that by looking again and again to the beautiful lady!

I got the delivery yesterday (06/27). Avinash (Team Lead, Sales-Fiat, Oberoi motors) called and said that car will be delivered at 03:00 PM and there we were at dot 03:00 PM :). I will start ownership thread to share the delivery experience and pics of the beautiful :)

How true!!

Thanks mate!

Sure! I am going to start ownership thread soon!

Party was at home yesterday and will go till this weekend ;) I am waiting for Friday (06/29) too when you get the delivery of your beautiful:):)

yes sir. What's your handle there?

Come to Delhi mate :drinks

Once again, thanks all for guiding me while I had issues in initial commitment from Fiat/Tata and also thanks for being a part of my "dream come true" journey... the moment I waited for 2 long years!

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Mods, can we close this thread as I will be starting ownership thread at under "Ownership & Reviews"
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.