1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Linea 2012 Emotion Diesel – excitement turned sour - Now delivered!!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by gonugupta, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    I know it is a very special moment for you. Your car has already been despatched from the factory, it is now a matter of only 2/3 days before you set your sight on her.
    Have a little more patience.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Tellmepleaze

Tellmepleaze Amatore

Cochin
    Correction: I meant 'Once the car in your hand' NOT the 'Can'...:uh
  3. daretodream

daretodream Timido

Bangalore
    HSR Layout
    Linea 1.4
    Gonugupta, has your linea reached your town ? Your SA can atleast share the truck number and you can track it. My SA had said so.
    I guess, your car would've reached and you would be prepping to do the PDI soon.
  4. @daretodream - Got a call from SA. Car has reached :) In all probability I will be getting delivery tomorrow :) Yo Man!! Still keeping fingers crossed, will believe only when I get keys in my hand :)

Have you got delivery for your linea? Please post pics and how was the delivery experience?

BTW, where can I find VIN number on linea so that I can be sure that I am getting the same car whose VIN shared with me?
  5. saipv

saipv Amatore

good to hear that gonugupta .... daretodream already posted his PDI experience here . you could find details about VIN there .

all d best ...

6. Thanks saipv!
  7. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats man your car has arrived.
    Glad to know that your long wait is over.
    Forget all your bitter experiences about booking the car.
    Go and do a thorough PDI, take the delivery and enjoy the ride.

Remember "ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL".
    1 person likes this.
  8. ALL THE BEST Mr.Gupta Sir.
  9. kjayakannan

kjayakannan

Chennai
    Dude- Whats the update and can you upload some pictures.
  10. Tellmepleaze

Tellmepleaze Amatore

Cochin
    It is really amusing to see the 'pain and anguish of love' kind of anxiety after booking a car. The beautiful is the lover, the intense is the pain; the best is the car, the more intense is the pain !
    William Shakespeare said: 'The courses of true love never did run smooth.'

George Granville said: 'Of all pains, the greatest pain is to love, and to love in vain.'

Gonugupta's love is not in vain, his lover has arrived, his expectation and anguish paid at last....:dancing:car
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.