1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Linea 2012 Emotion Diesel – excitement turned sour - Now delivered!!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by gonugupta, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daretodream

daretodream Timido

HSR Layout
    Linea 1.4
    Sorry for the Typo. Thanks prashantgupta84
    Actually I've been asked to pay 60% of insurance which is INR 21K.
  2. Please write a mail to tata/fiat and tell the complete story. I have replied to your PM. Fiat should stand by commitment as its not consumer's fault.

I thought mine was one off case, sad to see such cases. Not good for Fiat irrespective who's fault is this (Fiat or Dealer) but we, the customers, suffer and I can very well understand this frustration!

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Today got VIN number of linea, its MCA110C1B0XXXXXXXELZ.

MCA : Fiat India
    110C1B : 3V-1.3-JTD-90CV-CF4-NEW EMOTION -INDIA
    E : May
    LZ : 2012

But vehicle has still not dispatched from plant, hopefully it will get dispatched in a day or two. So expected delivery date is now 25-Jun-2012 :(. Hope they keep this date!!!
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  3. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Linea 1.3
    As gonugupta has already told you, please write a mail telling the complete story to Mr. Mangesh Kodalkar. Fiat is quite sensitive to customer complains and I hope they will respond soon, as in gonugupta's case.

Congrats gonugupta for your new car. This wait is really hard to bear. Hope you get your car very soon.
  4. Thanks Arryan. Unfortunately my wait is getting too long. Still dealer has no clue if car has been dispatched or not! This is irritating now. Initially delivery date was 15-Jun-2012 now I have no dates (I booked on 02-Jun)! I called Mr. Bhaskar, who is territory sales manager for Fiat brand -NCR, he did not pick my phone.
    Not sure when will I get my car :(
  5. congrats on the car.I think the 2012 emotion is a great buy coz of the leather and 16" alloys.SBB is a great colour too.People who buy a Maruti Swift keep waiting for months together but people who buy a FIAT get really excited.Maybe its the car to blame.The same happened to me as well when i bought my Punto.
  6. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Have patience..unlike before there is an unofficial wait period for FIATs nowadays(especially Punto's)...close to 3 weeks...which SA's don't claim officially as it may drive away customers...

You will forget everything once u get ur keys and put u foot on pedal
  7. Thanks mate! 16" alloys look awesome! Keeping my fingers crossed for 25-jun delivery.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Not sure about official wait period as sales guy never told this to me. I guess it would be better to make this clear, if they have 3 week wait period so that customer can set their expectation accordingly as car buying is always a special and most awaited moment of one's life.

Yes waiting eagerly to get the keys and drive my linea to forget this never ending wait period :)
  8. Finally Mr.Gupta.Congrats Sir.
  9. Thanks. My wait is still not over :( I am still waiting for my car. As per SA my car has been "loaded" on the night of 21st June. So I am expecting delivery by 01-Jul-2012.
  10. Tellmepleaze

Tellmepleaze Amatore

A Linea with high GC is a perfect car, worth waiting a month. You will agree it once the can in your hand...:)
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.