1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Linea 2012 Emotion Diesel – excitement turned sour - Now delivered!!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by gonugupta, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. venka

venka BANNED

Generally all offers will be till the last day of the month. But Dealer will always gets next month scheme on the first day of the month or at the max 2nd day of the month.

In your case , he is trying to exploit you , since you have already booked he might think you are not going to cancel the booking. All the SE try to observe the behavior of customer like is it the first car of his life or second car. how much is chance of customer walking away if the deal doesn't workout n ..blah blah. ...

I would request at you threaten him to cancel booking , tell other dealer is giving the same offer + some additional freebies . then he might budge.
  2. Congrats Gonu Gupta on your Linea.I m sorry for your sourness.
  3. A small update - Today I got a mail from Tata/Fiat customer care that I will be getting May's offer which means my deal will remain as it was offered to me while booking!!
    My car has not despatched from plant yet... its been 9 days I booked!

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Thanks Ferrari1234 for your wishes!
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    This would be very frustrating. However, there is nothing much that dealer can do as discount is from Fiat. I suggest either you wait for next month or cancel your booking

Edit: just saw your last update. Congrats for getting the May discount
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  5. Thanks speedJet. Now waiting for my car to get dispatched from plant so that I can get car delivered soon! This wait is killing me:)
  6. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Happy to learn that at last you got your deal from Fiat.
    Please do not cancel your booking, these are small things that is very common for Fiat-Tata JV.
    You have waited 2 years for a dream car and you can surely wait a little more for the same. Chase your dealer for updates on your car.
    After all these hardships when you get your car you'll really love it.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Mr.Gupta,

Happy to know that you have opted May Discount.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Mr.Gupta,

Happy to know that you have opted May Discount.Excellent.I m planning to replace my Silver Knight a.k.a Swift in the near future.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Congrats. Another example that fiat do care for their customers.
    1 person likes this.
  9. daretodream

daretodream Timido

Bangalore
    HSR Layout
    Linea 1.4
    Hi all
    I'm facing the same issue now what gonugupta faced a week ago.
    My booking done on 4th June, KHT Motors, Whitefield Bangalore. Today I've been told that I will have to pay for the insurance as Free Insurance Offer was rolled back for month of June! After few calls, Sales Agent has told that I will have to bear 60% of the insurance(INR 31k).

@gonugupta - I take inspiration from your story and hope that in my case also, FIAT stands by its commitment. Else, I guess I will have to cancel my booking as I was already on a stretch budget (I'd moved to Linea from Punto ).
  10. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    How can 60% of the Insurance be 31K????
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.