1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Hip Hop Black Fiat Grande Punto Sport

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tganesh, Jul 17, 2012.

1. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    I went for the PDI with my friend around 12 in the noon. When entered the premises, the hip hop black punto with red stripes was strikingly visible to me in their "ready vehicles" section. I went to the receptionist and asked her to inform SE. He was not there at that time and she told me he will come within 10min's. I waited for 2min's, but couldn't resist going near the car. Just went there to have a look and I am pleased by the looks of the car. Immediately started the PDI with the help of my friend. The SE joined us within 10min's. The car has gone through the PDI by the dealership already and is not washed yet.

Following are the observations made during my PDI.

1. All doors are rough and not properly closing in the first attempt, may be because I closed them softly.. ;)
    2. Glove box door lock has issues.
    3. The interiors had little dirt, may be because washing is not yet done.
    4. Odometer showing 8km with the H symbol.
    5. Apollo Accelere tyres and had the buttons in it.
    6. The VIN number is MCA11834D********GLZ, clearly indicating the manufacturing is done in July, 2012.

The SE was assured to fix the issues I have noticed. The SE told me that loan related work will be completed by 31st July. I told him that I need the delivery on 2nd of August, for that he agreed.

Anybody using Samsung Wave S8500 with Blue & Me? In the Blue & Me website, there was no mention about my phone in the supported list. So, its a cause of worry for me.

Following are the few pics I clicked using my Samsung Wave.

20120728_130147.jpg

20120728_130207.jpg

20120728_144033.jpg

20120728_144122.jpg

20120728_144204.jpg
    11 people like this.
  2. arunrush

arunrush

Bengaluru
    awesum car ...ganesh avare :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What a beauty. Excellent photo. Congrats.
    1 person likes this.
  4. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Your ride looks hot man.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

well i have used wave 1 a couple of times don't worry it'll be working fine with B&M, though not sure about message reading capability(least bothered).
    1 person likes this.
  5. Drop dead gorgeous!! looks awesome man!!!
    Congrats!! waiting for your ownership to start so that we all can have more pics of your beauty :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Its Awesome Dude, For sure it will make the Head Turn on mangalore Streets as you will zoom past them.
    Congrats....
    2 people like this.
  7. punto in black looks awesome................... it makes one drool over it :p.But maintaining is a pain for lazy people like me....:confused
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    congrats........nice car...
    1 person likes this.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    WOW !!!!
    Hit hein boss.....
    1 person likes this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The metal piece on accelerator looks like not cut properly. The left side edge is not in straight line. If you se the other ones their edges are straight. I donlt know whether it is due to the angle of view.