1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Hip Hop Black Fiat Grande Punto Sport

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tganesh, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You are the next :D
    1 person likes this.
  2. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    The SE from dealership indicated that my beauty will arrive in next week. :):)
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    All the days till the next week will be a Night mare for you,
    Dont forget to take the Camera to take the great pictures,
    Which i missed as my dad took the possession of my Grande and took charge of it on the 3rd Day.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

All the days till the next week will be a Night mare for you,
    Dont forget to take the Camera to take the great pictures,
    Which i missed as my dad took the possession of my Grande and took charge of it on the 3rd Day.
    2 people like this.
  4. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    Today sighted a Medium Grey Punto 90HP Emotion pack and dragged the driver for a quick chat. He purchased it 6 months back and has done 12k km's till now. Asked how he feels about the car. He is very happy and recommended me to buy without any second thought. :)

For him the car is giving mileage of 17km in highway and said he always drives around 100kmph. :D

His only complaint is ground clearance and the service in the city. Since the first part is resolved in 2012 models, I have only concern about the later. :(

I have also got the call from a guy from Tata Motors Today for the feedback on dealership. So, now I feel one step closer to the possession of my beauty.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Dont worry about the service..
    FIAT when you look at it as a whole might have issues here and there (for the benefit of others lets just say a we have a bit more to handle ) but very rarely does anyone face a major issue to an extent that FIAT as a whole can be blamed..

Not even FIAT has botherd to bring down or justify the false claims about ownerships, this is public APATHY to say the least.
    Dont worry about parts , I am the best example for you..
    My car was wrecked after just 1 week of owning it. Total loss was 2.5L and the turn around time was little over 2 months ( 2.5L , you imagine the damage) and that too it was the beginning of FIAT's era in india so things were not even as organized as it seems to be now...

My only word of advice would be to buy with a smile and be ready to get things reparied ,should the need arise (Its not that others dont have this issue).
    India's Cheapest Car was burning down to flames almost every day, no one took that seriously and today you see so many NANOs and what happened to the publicity for those things.. well it just died , I dont know how FIAT has played with emotions in the PAST , but OLD is SOLD.
    I think we should move ahead and make a statement that FIAT is not a child's play anymore.
    1 person likes this.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Welcome to club 90HP :)
  7. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    @theblack, thanks for your relieving words. :)

The SE assured me that the vehicle will be delivered to me either on Friday or Saturday this week. Can't wait for the day.. :):dance:dance:dance;):p:D:dance
  8. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    Got news from the SE that my punto is offloaded today and is in their stockyard. Also he said it looks awesome. He said it will be the first Punto 2012 Sport model they are delivering. Going tomorrow to have a PDI armed with the checklist from TFI. :)

I am getting the delivery only next week because of slow documentation process adopted by dealership.. :( Can't wait to get hold of my beauty...
  9. How was the pdi?do post some pics along with your experience
  10. decyotz

decyotz Timido

Chennai
    It has been a month driving experience in my Punto Sport. Its really awesome. Please find the picture taken in the Yard. My Punto.jpg

Planning to go for a long drive with my Punto Sport. Will share more sooner.
    6 people like this.