1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Hip Hop Black Fiat Grande Punto Sport

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tganesh, Jul 17, 2012.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Hey Varun, 3M protection is not needed for new cars. They can make do without treatment for at least 1.5-2 yrs.
    Unless the guy lives in coastal regions for which there are anti-corrosion treamtments
  2. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    Thanks all for your suggestions and wishes. Since I live in coastal region (Udupi, Karnataka), anti-corrosion treatment planned.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Which is the dealer in Udupi?
    OT: can you please tell how is the road condition. I am planning to go to manglore and want to know how is the road condition.Thanks.
  4. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    @sungoa2010, Hanuman Motors is the dealer in Udupi.

Are you traveling from Goa to Mangalore?
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Yes. Infact I am planning to go to coorg in September first week.

Are you native of Udupi? I haven't find many members from coastal karnataka here. Goo that we are getting more members from different parts:)
  6. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    I am working in Udupi. My native is Puttur, which is nearer to Coorg:)

I recently traveled to Mysore from Udupi through Mangalore-->Puttur-->Sullia-->Madikeri. From Puttur to Sullia stretch (around 20km here and there) road widening work is in progress and condition of road is not good. Apart from that road condition is good.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks. i will PM you if I need any help on route.sorry for the off topic discussion.:)
  8. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    Sure, feel free to contact. :)
    1 person likes this.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Feel good to hear from a Fiatian from the Coastal Region of Karnataka, I am also basically from Costal Region (Karkala), But Born-Brought in Mumbai, But visit every year.
    Last year when i was there could hardly trace any fiats in the Costal region, few were spotted at Lalbaugh, Puttur, and mangalore city.
    hw is the population of Fiats now???
  10. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    I could spot at least one Punto or Linea every day within the 15min time frame. When I was in the dealership for booking the Punto, one BNW Punto delivered in front of my eyes and they said they are due to deliver another later that day. :)