1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Grande Punto MJD (EMOTION) - Exotic Red

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by aru_nj, Jun 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpbRoadie

mpbRoadie

Bangalore
    Welcome to TFI and congratulation for your new car. Exotic Red is such a distinct color on Punto, excellent choice. Post some pics of her once you get the delivery.
  2. aru_nj

aru_nj

Trivandrum
    Today the executive from Mohandas Fiat contacted me and informed that the Vehicle is finally arrived . They have given me opportunity to view the vehicle while getting unloaded by Logistics team from their Vehicle. I was totally thrilled to see her for the first time .

Unfortunatly i didn't took my camers as i was in my office , i took few snaps of the vehicle , but the quality and colour of the pic was bad due to my low performance mobile cam. I have checked the VIN no of the vehicle which delaer had allready given . It was FKZ ,so confimed that it's a June 2013 model .

Vechicle is expected to deliver on this Friday . I will post pics after that Image0094.jpg Image0096.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Colour of the Alloys has changed a little to make it Hot....
    3 people like this.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    She's looking Hotter in Exotica Red Colour with Sporty Gun Metal Alloys..one thing i dont like is Fiat raised GC too much..look at the gap between Tyres and wheel Arches..it looks really odd in Such Beautiful cars Punto and Linea..Best of Luck for Delivery of ur Beauty..Post more pics of ur beauty next time..
  4. mpbRoadie

mpbRoadie

Bangalore
    She's a stunner! Wish you all the best and lots of happy miles with your Exotic beauty.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations on your new acquisiion. Do post more pictures of your beauty. :)

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Warm welcome Arun. I am sure everyone here is equally excited about your car. Take care and drive safe. Waiting for the pics.

Cheers,
    Lun@fiatic

*** INDIAN by birth, FIATIAN by choice ***
  7. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Welcome to TFI Arun.
    ER Punto is the best looking Punto in my opinion :)

Congratulation and wishing you lot of happy miles with the ride.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.