1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked GP MJD Emotion!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ivynash, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Hi Avi

heard you taking delivery today
    good great news,
    red looks smashing on the punto
    enjoy ur ride and take good care of her

come back to us with the deivery report and delivery photos

Rgds

Prashanth
  2. Hi Prashanth,

Still waiting for my Lady in Red :uh

I was supposed to get my red hot GP on Friday, unfortunately got delayed due to registration process & PDI. I had told them not to send the vehicle for registration until I do the PDI but the car was not available at the showroom :firey , I was waiting till 12 PM at the showroom but they never got the car to the showroom, so dropped in to their bodyshop and did a PDI and informed them to do a TR registration as I needed a number of my choice for permanent registration (running series only). But TR registration counter closes at 1 PM itseems and TR was not done that day, so I did not take the delivery on friday :sadblue .
    Hope everything will sorted out on Monday, even if I don't get my choice of number, I have asked them to register (any number) it on Monday and deliver the car to me.

Avi
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Right said Avi, if the dont get the series by Monday, get the lady home, but hope will get ur luck series of number by monday,
    Do post the dealership view alongwith the picture
  4. Finally I got my hands on my "Lady in Red" yesterday evening and it feels really awesome. It was really nice driving her from Mysore - Bangalore today morning. I love the car :redcar . Will post some pics once the "Uploading Image" issue is sorted out. :redcar :redcar

Avi
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Ivynash, first fo all congrats on getting the keys to the beauty. Must have been great to drive a long distance immediately. How much is mysore-bangalore nyways??

What number did u go for in the end??

Also, you can upload the images. The probelm is with the thumbnails of old pictures. You can upload new images. Waiting to see the Lady in red :)
  6. Thanks ansal11

Mysore to Bangalore is just 140 Kms ::D

I wanted total to be 5 and finally got it.

I have just 1 pic, will upload more after the photo session ::V

LIR.jpg
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    It Looks Stunning ivynash. Njoy the thrills and post more pics asap. I love it
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Congratulation :)
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats on the red beauty, Punto do looks great in all colors, when i see red, i feel y i went for Medium GREY, when i see Medium GREY i am excited that WOW i am also having the same color it looks Dashing, viceversa to all colors.
    Do post the expedition on the longdrive and the dealership view on taking the delivery of the Great itallian Beauty.
    Huuuuuuraaaaaaaay
  10. Congrats on your ride
    she does look hot
    Is it the emotion pack or the emotion
    post more pictures please
    how is the ride and feel
    you are sure to get addicted to the superb handling of the punto
    post your dealership experience
    offers that you received
    Goodies that you received
    waiting for your post

bye