1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked FIAT Punto :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Monty261, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Monty261

Monty261

Faridabad
    Hello Everyone ,

I am a newcomer to this blog.I have a query to you guys about Fiat Punto. I have booked 75 HP 1.3 MJT from a New exclusive showroom about to be inaugurated in a few days.I was really wanted to buy 90 HP Multijet without all that flashy decals and black roof . But I was told that if you will opt for 90 HP MJT , you will get black roof anyhow . I am confused now . Since you guys are more on to this, will help me out . Please tell if I can get normal 90 HP without black roof and decals , as per the website that is available but as per the Dealer it is not .
    Regards
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome to this forum Monty.Request you to open a new thread & post your query there.If you wanted to buy 90hp then why did you booked 75hp Punto 1.3?Punto 90hp comes in 2 variants,Regular 90hp without decals & black roof & 90hp Sport with decals & black roof.Yes you can get normal 90hp without black roof & decals.I think Dealer is forcing you to buy Punto Sport instead of going for normal 90hp.Try with other dealers which are nearby Faridabad.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Monty261

Monty261

Faridabad
    Thanks Nadeem . I booked 75 HP because Dealer made me believe that Punto 90 HP comes with black roof and decals.I called up Fiat Customer Care.They were also not sure whether they have 90 HP regular model in line .Since I am new to this Forum So Please excuse me for not opening a new thread . One more thing I wanted to ask . There is only a 2000 rupees difference between 90 HP Sport and Normal according to the ONROAD price list which include the price around 23000 for the kit. What is that kit for?. Is it compulsory to buy ? I can'r blame the dealer since they are also naive at the moment.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Monty

Not at all. You can get a 90hp in the same Emotion trim as the 76hp Punto. The Sport is a different variant.

Seems like the dealer himself does not know the details.

Here are the three variants : 75, 90hp and 90hp Sport
  5. Monty261

Monty261

Faridabad
    Thanks Gurjinder . I am going to take a delivery on 24/10/2013 (today). I will try to have a photo shoot. I was trying to see if I can post anything or start a new thread. Man , is it so cumbersome? :eek:
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Congratulations Monty on the Punto. What colour did you book & what was the OTR cost?

I hope you have the TFI PDI check list available with you. You can start a thread as easily as posting a new post, since you are a newbie your thread will have to approved by the mods. Post lot of pics, good & honest write up and mods will be more than happy to help you start an ownership thread
  7. Monty261

Monty261

Faridabad
    I have booked Pearl white.OTR is 868000 out of which 65000 cash discount I got from them.One more thing if you guys can confirm , should I be getting the 1 year PUC certificate along the car?.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I dont think you will get any PUC certificate for new car. Normally it comes in the form of a sticker which might be provided on the car or stuck to the manual handed over to you. Check with the dealer reg the same.
  9. gauravbfss

gauravbfss

Delhi

Congrats ..Whats the deal u r getting.... I am booking today as well

May be we can bargain for more...please share

Punto Active On road is : 6,41,354
    Discount : 85000

Net Price - 5,56,000

Cash Discount is just 11,000
    Corporate Discount is 5,000
    =====================
    Final Price is 5,40,000
    ======================

Free accesories: [TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
    <TBODY>
    [TD="class: alt1"]- Leather Steering Wheel & Gear Knob
    - Car Cover
    - Reverse Parking Sensor
    - Floor Mat & Mud Flaps - Standard Kit
    - Body Colored OVRM & Door Handles
    - 50 Month RSA
    - Extended Warranty

Hows deal buddy? Should I press for anything further say free Insurance....<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
    <!-- / message -->[/TD]

[TD="class: alt2"] [/TD]
    </TBODY>[/TABLE]
    <!-- google_ad_section_end -->
    1 person likes this.
  10. Monty261

Monty261

Faridabad
    You are getting lot more buddy . I was told that active model have 85000 rupees discount.But it was not for the top variant.You are getting a good deal , not to forget you are also getting a very good ground clearance of 195 mm that can challenge any SUV.Just verify the manufacturing date and year about the vehicle .It should not be more than 3 months old. :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Ok if it is a sticker . For how many months it is valid?

- - - Merged Post - - -

I did not get a delivery today.There was some issue with the bank in regards to D.O. My bad :-(
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013