1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Fiat Linea MJD Emotion TW @CAI-Coimbatore

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bharath, Oct 17, 2013.

1. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Bharath, following are my answers

1. I checked with my sales guy here and he told me that the offer is actually valid until end of this year. Since this month the market is dull :)( not sure whether it is all cars or only FIAT), they are trying to get the money from you and show in their books. In my opinion, this is usual sales tactics.
    2. I am not sure about it, but heard that it is black in color.
    3. MMI is very much useful if you are planning for long trips to the places you haven't been. Yes it is the touch screen mounted on the dash board and it can handle GPS. You can add MMI with the reverse parking camera. This reason I am not going with rev parking camera and waiting for MMI installation. Also MMI has to be updated for every 6 to 8 months (this is to get the updates with new routes and updated routes), but I am still searching for more information on MMI.
    4. I don't have any plan in lowering the GC as of now.
  2. vkgudi

vkgudi Timido

New Delhi
    Hi Bharat, I got a discount of 1L + 6K + 14K on insurence.....but no free accessories. The dealer did offer me marginal discounted price on accessories. I purchased reverse parking sensors from outside and had them installed. Cost at FIAT auth showroom is abt 40% costlier.
  3. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Thanks VK.It seems that most have opted for reverse parking sensors.I will post on the accessories that I will get once the delivery is done.I hope they are are not bad of quality.Lets see.

Thanks Dhaya.I will post a separate thread once the delivery is done.I am waiting for your thread with the photos :p
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  4. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    It seems like the dealer wanted to show this in their booking list and not about the end of discounts by this month.It is cleared now:p.I hope all will go well.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  5. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congratzx....

Sent from my HTC Salsa C510e using Tapatalk 2
  6. jaggu916

jaggu916 Novizio

Coimbatore
    congrats to all the new buyers, good choice
  7. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Congrats Bharath and Daya!!!

Regards
    Gopi
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Bharath,Linea in TW looks Fabulous.
  9. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Thanks Aashish,Jaggu,Pemma,Nadeem :)..
  10. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Finally got my VIN yesterday -MCA110HDB09033195JKZ..I see this as September manufactured whereas I booked on October-09 and people say that cars are manufactured on order basis..How come this ? :confused:.Anyone please explain this..

After getting VIN ,I went their yard got to have a look at her.Since CAI houses Mahindra,Fiat and Ford (Rajashree dealer) ,I could see Figo,Fiesta,Ecosport(the recent hero:) ) XUV500,Quanto,Bolero and finally I see Lineas and Puntos..Here you go..

I know from quite a distance which one is mine:dance..I got you baby:wow
    DSC_1606.jpg

A little closer along with her friends.
    DSC_1600.jpg

Angel from another Angle !
    DSC_1601.jpg

Super Solo!
    DSC_1602.jpg

The better half.
    DSC_1599.jpg

Stay Cool..I will be back on Wednesday to get you:bye.
    DSC_1603.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
    5 people like this.