1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Fiat Linea Classic 1.4

Discussion in 'Linea Classic 1.3 MJD' started by KVRFiat, Mar 9, 2016.

1. KVRFiat

KVRFiat Timido

Near Shoba Apartments, Kanakapura Road
    Bengaluru
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Hello,

Weekend decided to by my 2nd Fiat car. After seeing a discount of 1 Lakh in FIAT India site, visited Vecto Motors, SA said no 2015 models are available, so discount would be (Free Insurance + Loyalty bonus + Corporate Discount). I thought of checking KHT once, there also got the same update and booked in KHT by paying 25000/- (check). Expected date of delivery is 23 to 26 March).

I was planning for an up-coming Aventura urban cross or Abarth punto by year end. unfortunately my 11 years Palio 1.9D was non responsive due to Fuel Injection pump problem. I badly need a car for commuting to office,
    due to budget constraints decided to go for Linea Classic 1.4 Tuscon wine.

Apart from (Free Insurance + Loyalty bonus(10000) and Corporate Discount(8000)) they offered free reverse parking sensors and Autocop.

SA also told me they will call me for PDI check before registration. Am I missing anything which I supposed to ask from Dealer?

I also need TFI experts help on below.
    1. The car does not comes with Antenna, Stereo and speakers. SA said wiring will be there we just need to fix speakers and Stereo of 1 Din. Is it TRUE?

2. Can I ask dealer to Fix antenna and pay during the delivery or should I by from 99rpm or after market and fix it after delivery. What is the best option?
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations on selecting a second FIAT @KVRFiat :)
    Regarding your queries, please check the brochure in Fiat website for classic, it may give the details about whats their present as OEM.
    As far as i know, music system and speakers are definitely not present.
    For second, I will advise to buy the entire system from outside, why only antenna from FIAT?

On a different note, any specific reason going for a linea classic 1.4? Is punto 1.4 costlier than classic? Or you want sedan, hence the choice. Further, discounts are too puny in my opinion.
  3. KVRFiat

KVRFiat Timido

Near Shoba Apartments, Kanakapura Road
    Bengaluru
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Thank you @pabhishek.. for quick response..

My wife liked Linea Classic and colour Tuscan wine, comfortable seats in rear. Cost is also one of the factors during the comparison. Since this car will be used in city, so not thought about safety features like airbags and ABS.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome @KVRFiat . I will still iterate that haggle a bit for more discount.:rolleyes: