1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Exotic Red Punto 1.3 Dynamic from Vecto Mortos Bangalore

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by prabhoda, Mar 13, 2014.

1. dumbestcoder

dumbestcoder Novizio

New Delhi
    Congrats Prabhoda ...You choose the best of this segment.
    Let me tell you something , 4 month back when I started research on hatchback (I was learning driving that time..so was unable to take test drive) , I did extensive online research , read tons of user review and make up my mind with punto mjd emotion.Did formality of test drive(My friend did and he liked the drive).So booked it.
    Now when my brother searching for a petrol car ,I did test drive of brio , celirio , micra ,liva and now I understand what drive quality of punto they were talking about.

Proud owner of Punto MJD Emotion (3 month old) Odo meter at 4500Km
    :)
  2. gmsuhas

gmsuhas

Bangalore
    Is 6.88 lacs a good deal for 1.3 MJD Dynamic variant in Bangalore (2014 dated)? Has anyone got a better deal??
  3. vamsi

vamsi Novizio

Bangalore
    To the extent I could bargain with vecto, that all it comes to.. I do have an ongoing deal with vecto ( Mr. Madhusudhan ) . I didnt get any better from KHT. I didnt checked with Aadhya etc.
    just my personal opinion, vecto sales seem to be very responsive.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
  4. prabhoda

prabhoda Timido

bangalore
    I agree with vamsi , In fact i bargained with KHT and Aadya but found Vecto was giving me a best deal . Even the Sales team at Vecto seems aggressive, Any enquiry i had raised to them over the phone or E-mail was promptly answered with in a few hours.
  5. sidd

sidd Amatore

delhi
    what's the exshowroom price in bangalore? we got a punto MJD dynamic in delhi for 6.4 lakhs (2014 make)
  6. prabhoda

prabhoda Timido

bangalore
    it costed me 6.88 lakhs (on road cost) . here in karnataka the road tax is very costly . its nearly about 85,000
    1 person likes this.
  7. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Congrats Prabhoda, welcome to TFI. Njoy driving
  8. gmsuhas

gmsuhas

Bangalore
    Prabhoda, are you enjoying the new punto? Can you share the pics??
  9. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Congrats Prabodha on your new car & welcome to TFI :)
  10. gmsuhas

gmsuhas

Bangalore
    Can you share the pictures and experience?