1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked Exotic Red Punto 1.3 Dynamic from Vecto Mortos Bangalore

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by prabhoda, Mar 13, 2014.

1. prabhoda

prabhoda Timido

bangalore
    Hello,

My race to buy a car started in Dec end of 2013 when doctors detected that my wife had a minor slipped disk and she would not be able to travel in 2 wheeler/Auto/Bus and only option he gave us was by car. So I took the test drive of all the cars in the market namely Swift/Polo/Liva/Sail UVA/RITZ,Vista etc. But some how was not happy with the dive quality that they were giving me and absorb the bumps of the road. Then When I took a test drive of Punto some where in the Feb 2014 and Was astonised in the way Punto used to glide on the bumps and decied to go for it the very next moment.

Next Called up Vecto motors and the sales team is very very responsive, the very next morning Mr.Yajurvendra & Sreesha came to my office near ITPL along with the test drive car itself, and they were very parient enuf to expalin me to all the questions I had in mind regarding the after sales/Repair/Services etc.

So on 8th March 2014 I physically visited Vecto motors at Singsandara and checked the quality about the Service & Repairs work shop and then make a payment of Rs 10k and was promised by Mr Sreenatha ( Sales manager) that i will be getting the delivery of my vehicle on the 4th April that I specially requested for.

Freebies offered to me as Reverse parking,Extended warranty, 50k Cash discount, Insurance Free, RSA & Standard fitments.
    On Road cost came upto 6.88 lakhs

Got a call from the Sales team that i would be getting the VIN number by Friday or max Monday and only after making sure i get 2014 model car and Doing a Through PDI i would be making further payment to them.

Eagerly waiting for the car to arrive at the stock yard.
    3 people like this.
  2. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congats @prabhoda Enjoyee maadeee with your new gaaadeeee :car
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @prabhoda,

Congratulations on booking the Punto. You have booked an exotic car in an exotic colour.

Will the Punto be driven by your wife or you? Also make the neccessary correction in the profile, right now it reads 1.2 Dynamic whereas you have booked 1.3 MJD Dynamic.

Enjoy the waiting period.
  4. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats...
  5. Kiran_Borra

Kiran_Borra Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hearty congratulations Prabhoda.
    I have one query...
    Was the extended warranty given to you during the time of delivery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. prabhoda

prabhoda Timido

bangalore
    Karan, My car delivery will be on April 4th 2014, Yes i have been given Extended warranty from the dealer ..
  7. Kiran_Borra

Kiran_Borra Novizio

Hyderabad
    Thanks for the update Prabhoda!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congrats prabhoda!
    IMO, the punto looks best in red! :)
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  9. vijshia

vijshia Timido

chennai
    Hi Prabho, My Best Wishes & Many Congrats.. Its nice to hear abt sales team is responsive.

- - - Merged Post - - -

In my case it's worst (i call their mobiles & they wont attend nor call back) just coz of Cost diff btn other dealer i didnt stop doing the same (if the sales guy didnt attend my call next morning i drive 11kms to know the status i have done this thrice :confused: ) till i 19th March.
  10. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Prabhoda, welcome to TFI

Btw which varient have you booked