1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked a BW Punto Active

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by krishna.sree, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Hi Guys,

After a long research of 10 months and cancellation of two bookings (Swift VDI and Amze MT), finally I booked BW Punto Active.
    I am expecting the car by end of next week.

Hope the decision might be right, as many of my friends were waiting to pounce,
    what I would buy, given my extensive search and criticism of other cars :(

Regards,
    kris
    1 person likes this.
  2. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats, welcome to the club. My friend, you will never regret after buying a Punto. It will give you lot more reason to smile. I have gone through the same experience. Now, My wife always tease me that, "Ye to swift lene wale the, and she only forced me to buy Punto". Many of my friend bought Figo and Swift, now they are jealous of me...
    2 people like this.
  3. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    Congratulations!! Please provide the OTR and discount details if any. Did you try opting for Dynamic as it comes with ABS and some extra features.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Hi Krishna,

Congratulations on booking the Punto, you will never regret the decision. Believe me. Tell you friends to be prepared to admire the beauty.

I guess you have booked a BNW Punto, does this mean its a 2012 model? Coz White colour in Punto for 2013 models comes as Pearl White.

Can you write more about you since this is the introduction thread?

When is the delivery expected?
  5. Thanks Buddy, it costed me 6.2 after discount(loyality,insurance, etc), not much freebies, except the remote locking.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Just checked with the showroom, they confirmed its pearl white, will cross check the manufacturing date during PDI.
    and this is my first car.

expecting the delivery before end of next week.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome to TFI Krishna.Congrats for booking Punto Pearl White..which variant have u booked & dealer name??6.2 OTR is great.Your friends will start admiring ur Beauty once you get her next week delivered.post lots of pics of ur Punto.
  7. Thanks Ahmed, vecto motors, punto active diesel..
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Great..when are you doing PDI?
  9. Might be on 5th or 6th.
  10. the_crusader

the_crusader Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.4
    Congratulations and welcome to the club buddy.
    Is there any enhancement between the Puntos of 2012 and 2013?